MANLY TRIAL Vs SHARKS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does anyone have some photo's or a video? My missus went to the game, promised some snaps, and I got nuthin.

I kept looking for a replay every time something happened lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    554.8 KB · Views: 5
I looked at Fox Sports, and the write up was all about how great Barba and Gagan were, and oh, secondary fact, Manly won.

Eeergh. All my friends and my missus said that Wolfman was the stand out.

I can only talk to the first half because we bailed at the "bell" but judging from the cheer that went up in Willies first touch, he's already a big fan fave. If he can give us a decent go every game he'll love his time here.

Does anyone have some photo's or a video? My missus went to the game, promised some snaps, and I got nuthin.

We should sign your missus up to play in the halves. She too has failed to produce your desired results!

That was a joke, mate. Please don't attack me with large words. :p

We should sign your missus up to play in the halves. She too has failed to produce your desired results!

That was a joke, mate. Please don't attack me with large words. :p

Mate, she produces the desired result EVERY time ;) And I don't use big words, do I?

Results & video of all trials on ch nein except ours even that fukstick Ferguson for Wyong, not even a mention of the score. Nothing on fox either & the paper write up all about loser Barba. Funny how we only rate a mention when there's a chance of pulling the team apart. Nothing changed the media can all go and get fuked.

Results & video of all trials on ch nein except ours even that fukstick Ferguson for Wyong, not even a mention of the score. Nothing on fox either & the paper write up all about loser Barba. Funny how we only rate a mention when there's a chance of pulling the team apart. Nothing changed the media can all go and get fuked.

Haha! Well, at least you're still rock solid Mick!

I'm worried. It's been 2 days since a Manly in crisis story. What's wrong with these clowns.

If you ask me, I'd say 3 to Hodges for a strong game and 1 to Wolfie for an impressive comeback. As for the 2, take your pick!
Seriously its a bit hard to give points with the players being rotated frequently.

Thanks ALinda. I really enjoyed what I saw of Jayden last year. He was outstanding in the comeback match against the dirty dogs. Very glad he's a Sea Eagle and hope he stays one.
Excellent news that Wolfie has began to bare his fangs again.

I'm worried. It's been 2 days since a Manly in crisis story. What's wrong with these clowns.

Maybe Joe Kelly actually sacked the right people. There's been nothing but good stories since they said he punted the two leaking rumours...

IKR. I'd rather shave my balls with a rusty razor, than read or see footage of that halfwit Ferguson. How The Chooks add him to the signings of Kennedy, Manu, Papalli, Setu & Stapleton is beyond me.

I also find it funny they have the recruitment officer that Melbourne had during their duel contract saga, when they also used to be able to do the same thing.

Sonny Bill must have been on 2 mill per.

Ferguson signing with them shows the farce of the cap, they probably got him on the cheap. An origin player who screwed his former club who by the way get bugger all for him goes to a club that continues to buy players without scrutiny and are rumoured to be targeting further players like Foz.

It is an absolute joke!

^ Ferguson may well be an A-grade tool, but he's an excellent player and if he can stay out of trouble (big if) he's going to be a great centre. The Roosters will definitely get their money's worth - and that's including what he cost them in the cap and whatever else they're paying him under the table…

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4