Manly top the table - April 25th, 2005

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Looking at the draw we have a chance of topping the table after 5 weeks.

Warriors away - Well we all know we can win this, a 50 - 50 game

Sharks Home - A must win and they have a poor record at brookie

Storm Home - At brookie we are always a chance and if we have 2 wins under our belt we shoudl have the confidence to beat a weaker storm outfit compared to last year. 50 - 50

Bye - have a good chance of winning - cant see bye turning last years appauling season run around and expect them to lose all games again

Saints Away - The hardest game early on, however we are likley to be plaing a PL team due to injuries by then. Seriously the one i dont expect to win.

Raiders Home - A must and should easily win

Bunnies Home - A must and should easily win.

So after 7 rounds we should be at the top.

3 bottom half of the table teams at home.

1 harder team at home

1 simialr team away

1 hard team away

1 bye

If we are not on 10 or 12 points i will be dissapointed. Any less than 8 and i will be devastated.

We have a very easy start to the season - lets hope it gives us the confidence to carry on through

We can afford one loss or maybe 2 in that group of games, otherwise we will struggle big time to make the 8.

PS I would rather be playing the Warriors away now, than later in the year when their confidence and team understanding will be lot higher. They have a lot of new players and IMO there will still be some demons from last year.

Warriors away - as you said can go either way.. not an easy start.

Sharks Home - We should beat them.

Storm Home - I dont know. Tough game for mine.

Bye - i put my house on it that we get 2 points here.

Saints Away - I cant see us winning this one.

Raiders Home - dont under estimate them. They have a good side with good young kids.

Bunnies Home - 2 points.

I think we would do well to have 8.

Warriors Away - We will lose
Sharks Home - We will lose
Storm Home - We will win
Bye - 2 points
Saints Away - We will lose
Raiders at Home - We will win
Bunnies at Home - We will win

8 points out a possible 14, placing us equal 10th.

Harsh Ryan,

I reckon we will beat the sharks at hom

Warriors and saints is up in the air but saints should be fielding a fairly dilapidated team, so we could be lucky

Warriors- Loss
Sharks- Win
Storm- Loss
Bye- 2 points
Saints- Loss
Raiders- Win
Souths- Win

8 points.

and i think that it will be extremely unlikely that we are equal 10th and on 8 points. That means that 9 teams have won at least 5 out of 7 games.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2