Manly to be competitive in Nines

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can't wait to see the "2016" Blake Austin or Ben Hunt, in either Tim Moltzen or Isaac John!
Unshackle the chains it's you're time!

Or both, why narrow it down to 1?

I sure didn't have Buhrer or Lawrence in my 9's team given they are both on that long road back from back to back long term injuries.

But if any two players are fit, and set the tournament a light, I hope they carve up. In that 18 I wonder if Buhrer is playing more of a half role?

Which ever baz puts him in mpbut is suspect he will be new cup
20's is where Wright will start.
Like any kid in his first game back in league, especially after a long layoff with injury.
No doubt a special talent who could jump up to NSW Cup after a short stint with the younger grade.
Hopefully can live up to hype & claim an NRL spot in time but be fair, let the kid be nurtured & find his feet....he is a hopefully a long term player & expect Barrett & Co to treat him as this....a gradual introduction will get the best final product.

I'm curious to see if the likes of unfashionable Satini and Williame can do anything. They both are players who at some point were considered to have good potential, they've been in our 'systems', they have the physical attributes, maybe one of them will make a statement in the 9s to have fans eating their words?

I would imagine that Buhrer and Lawrence are going to be there just for the run to slowly get back into the swing of things.

It will be interesting to see if putting on about 5 kg of muscle has had any affect on Turbo Tom's speed. I hope not.

I thought that this would have been a good opportunity to have Dylan Walker in a play making role. His speed would have been an asset too.

Barrett obviously isn't taking the Nines all that seriously. Only 8 (maybe 9) of the 18 are who you would say are likely's for our usual first grade team. And none of the veterans are playing.

Is Jake Trbojevic getting the captaincy a pointer to the future? When Killer and Snake retire our captain will probably be DCE. It wouldn't surprise to see Jake as a future captain after Cherry finally retires.

Wiliame is playing? Well, so long as he spends the rest of the year in NSW Cup then I guess its ok lol

Had a sneaky $20 on Manly at 17/1 & NZ at 5/1....
Expect a few teams with these lessor known players to shine as some quick enthusiastic players take it as an opportunity to shine plus, some will have slick sidesteps & skill sets the more known NRL players are not aware of, making them dangerous.
After looking at the squads can see Sharks & Penrith being competiive also....yet to see Bris/Nth Qld squads??

Manlys original team got knocked back by the committee and had to add a couple of first graders so obviously not taking it to seriously . Might win 1 of 3 and be competitive and rather come last then risk injury.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2