Manly think pink for Women In League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
The Sea Eagles will join thousands of players wearing pink socks to honour Women In League and help in the fight against breast cancer when they run out against the Roosters at Allianz Stadium on Sunday.

00032386-leadimage.jpg

Read more @ http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Manly-think-pink-for-Women-In-League/57695

Good stuff!
Wolfy wearing the playing strip is a heartening sign, I hope he's busting to get back on the paddock.

Wonder what colours BJ will be wearing to honour the Women in his life :mad:

Its disgusting to see the anomalies between Brett's suspension and this animal's who was sanctioned for 1 week :huh:

HappilyManly said:
Wonder what colours BJ will be wearing to honour the Women in his life :mad:

Its disgusting to see the anomalies between Brett's suspension and this animal's who was sanctioned for 1 week :huh:
That grub shouldn't be allowed to play this week I hope manly fans sledge the hell out of him. No place in our game for grubs who a violent or disrespectful to women.

On a happier theme - hope you guys take Wolfie's advice and be 'hands on' in Breast Awareness :angel:

Only he could make sage a sound ,yet salacious statement with such a straight face :p

HappilyManly said:
On a happier theme - hope you guys take Wolfie's advice and be 'hands on' in Breast Awareness :angel:

Only he could make sage a sound ,yet salacious statement with such a straight face :p

Advice taken on board -and remember gents lets warm our hands in these colder months

I heard Wendy Harmer on Talkin'Sport yesterday and she gave it to Gallop for not supporting womwn in RL. She said she offered to show other clubs how to establish a version of the Eagles Angles, and he wasn't interested.

She, and the other Angles involved, have done a great job for Manly and should be the inspiration for other clubs. I think this will happen under John Grant, who is so much more a polished performer than the bloke he sacked.

No gallop is that naughty word SeaEaglesRock8 doesn't like ;)
The one that rhymes with Treasure Hunt.

clontaago said:
I had a Cancer Council T Shirt that read, "Check em, or I will"

I'm glad that was a breast cancer
Shirt.

Imagine wearing one for prostrate cancer "check it or I will" that would be awkward unless your name was John hopoate ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4