Manly the coach killers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Have we claimed another one?

"The 40-6 shellacking at the hands of the Sea Eagles on Sunday meant the Tigers have conceded a club-record 207 points through their first seven games.

Now the Sydney Morning Herald reports club powerbrokers have called crisis meetings for the next 48 hours – with Maguire’s future in serious doubt"
Read the article here:

Yep, I reckon he is done. He can clearly coach, but for whatever reason the players haven't responded to him and are regressing.

They should bite the bullet now and do it, that way they get the choice of coaches that are currently on the sidelines. Wait too long and they might be left with Jason Taylor. :oops:

The Tigpies are out of juice at the moment, a couple of tough weeks of footy has taken its toll.

As we have all seen it does not take much for things to turn around. Their key players need to lift like ours have.

Wests Tigers have denied reports claiming the club will hold crisis meetings to discuss the future of coach Michael Maguire after the club’s worst-ever defensive start to a campaign.

But the Tigers issued a statement late on Sunday saying, “contrary to a media report in the Sydney Morning Herald, Wests Tigers can vehemently deny there are crisis meetings being held at the club.

Either way..."Journos" get two click bait days of reporting no matter which story is true.

Wests Tigers have denied reports claiming the club will hold crisis meetings to discuss the future of coach Michael Maguire after the club’s worst-ever defensive start to a campaign.

But the Tigers issued a statement late on Sunday saying, “contrary to a media report in the Sydney Morning Herald, Wests Tigers can vehemently deny there are crisis meetings being held at the club.

Either way..."Journos" get two click bait days of reporting no matter which story is true.
And they (the journos) help destabilise that club, leading to that old perennial - Wests splitting away from the Balmain. Thus leaving the rotting Balmain carcass to forge a new path in the NSW Cup (or whatever they’re calling it these days) alongside those other fan favourites, the Bears and the Jets.

Last edited:
Madge would have been a great coach in the previous era's, however, the sensitivity and narcissism of the Instagram generation don't mesh well with his coaching style.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8