Manly thank Eels for Witt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What I find amusing is how 100% correct Matas and CW were on this one. But very funny looking back

Oh Yeah,
Mata was spot on about Tigers not being the benchmark of the comp. They won it.lol

but they were hardly the benchmark all season were they?

They crept in and had some luck

Don't remind me of that nightmare. I went to Leichhardt and can still remember the touch footy for the first 20 mins and 18 -16 and then they started to play tackle.

My Best Call was after Watching the Trial at Leichardt last year saying the Tigers were Specials for the spoon :stupid: :roll:

Steppa made their backs look pedestrian.

Mind you - go back and look at the comments we made after the Gosford Roosters trial. Just as funny considering what has happened since.

Steppa made their backs look pedestrian.

Mind you - go back and look at the comments we made after the Gosford Roosters trial. Just as funny considering what has happened since.

My main recollections were:

1. Ballin and Cuthbertson should see a lot of first grade. I still hold to that.

2. Matai is a liability in defence (as I so bluntly stated much to your horror). This opinion has not changed either.

[quote author=earl]
Oh Yeah,
Mata was spot on about Tigers not being the benchmark of the comp. They won it.lol

but they were hardly the benchmark all season were they?

They crept in and had some luck
[/quote]

They won about 9-10 in a row didnt they ? Dont know if i would regard that "creeping" in

they came storming into the finals last year and knocked off some big name sides. dont think there was any luck involved but I guess you could say they had limited injuries coming home.

they finished outside the top 4!

all were rated as a lot of upsets!
They hardly won off the weight of their powerhouse forwards. They werent the benchmark last season matas was right

Parra much more abenchmark especially when forwards were concerned

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4