Manly Team Picked - Only One Surprise

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
that was the most disgraceful day in Manly history.after woodford got sent off for smashing willo he was by chance sitting next to me and my mates in the stands with John Harvey(YES,the same turncoat manly prop of 80s fame) laughing at us.it was a total embarrassment i will never forget.

the point is a good one from mata.if you don't turn up in the NRL IN 06 you will lose,doesnt matter who you play.it must be remembered we are also playing under lights and not on a beautiful brookie sunday arvo.

having said all that i am sure hasler will send the lads out with the right attitude.it is the fans who will be cocky-and that is only natural with all keen supporters after a long eagle-less offseason.

manly by 12.

I ahve to agree with sue, anytime thats not on their game will go down this year. The coach needs to have his players ready and focused from the first minute. Although we were on the back foot against the tigers, we were playing well in defence and on our game - the scoreline tells the story - had we been asleep it would have been 18 nil and game over after 20 minutes

like a few people i dont rate or have much time for our number 6, however on saturday i expect him to have a big one as he usually does against his old club.

Does anyone wanna take a stab at how many times he will kick the ball dead

Im saying atleast twice
I think he will know his head is still on the chopping block & probably leave most of the kicking to Orford...

[quote author=Utility Player]
[quote author=PJ]
what has happened with Sione Fienefeakai?

Disslocated his finger signing autographs at the season launch :lol:

[/quote]

Very good U.P. 8)

[/quote]

Thanks Jatz, trying to get back in form after a few shockers of late, posting pissed hasn't helped

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4