Manly team 1999

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
It's pissing down rain here today and everyone is bored ****less.  My young bloke has been digging around in his room and found an official teams album from 1999.  Here is how we lined up for the season, in no particular order.

Anthony Colella, Jamie Olejnik, Jim Serdaris, Alf Duncan, Scott Fulton Craig Field, Adam Peters, Daniel Gartner, Andrew Hunter, Neil Tierney, Graham Mackay, Steve Menzies, Nik Kosef, Damian Driscoll, Andrew King, Owen Cunningham, Albert torrens, Adam Hayden, John Hopoate, Geoff Toovey, Brendan Reeves, Andrew Frew, Steven Crouch, Terry Hill, Luke Philips.

Coach - Bob Fulton.
Assistant coach - Peter Sharp.

Some handy players in there.  How many, if in their prime, would you like to see in the team for next year?

mozgrame link said:
It's pissing down rain here today and everyone is bored s**tless.  My young bloke has been digging around in his room and found an official teams album from 1999.  Here is how we lined up for the season, in no particular order.

Anthony Colella, Jamie Olejnik, Jim Serdaris, Alf Duncan, Scott Fulton Craig Field, Adam Peters, Daniel Gartner, Andrew Hunter, Neil Tierney, Graham Mackay, Steve Menzies, Nik Kosef, Damian Driscoll, Andrew King, Owen Cunningham, Albert torrens, Adam Hayden, John Hopoate, Geoff Toovey, Brendan Reeves, Andrew Frew, Steven Crouch, Terry Hill, Luke Philips.

Coach - Bob Fulton.

Some handy players in there.  How many, if in their prime, would you like to see in the team for next year?

At their very best I'd have:

Gartner
Beaver
Kosef
Tezza
Hoppa
Tooves (as a hooker)

steve menzie, daniel gartner, nik kosef,  more mobile than the back row we have now..i would use oj off the bench also, watmough might just make it  on the bench if we had them 3.. sorry to say gifty would be a fringe player if we had them 3

PJAYZ link said:
[quote author=mozgrame link=topic=185473.msg297722#msg297722 date=1285377061]
It's pissing down rain here today and everyone is bored s**tless.  My young bloke has been digging around in his room and found an official teams album from 1999.  Here is how we lined up for the season, in no particular order.

Coach - Bob Fulton.

At their very best I'd have:

Gartner
Beaver
Kosef
Tezza
Hoppa
Tooves (as a hooker)
[/quote]

These and Sedaris as well. Remember him tearing it up in the '96 Grand Final

I remember being at the Broncos game at Brookie that year when after looking gone..... they scored a couple of quick tries, to tie the scores late in the game..... what an amazing atmosphere!

They then scrapped & fought their way to around the 40m line and got off a horrible kick at drop goal that never had a chance. Only for the Broncs the effortlessly work their way down field, to about 20m out for Lockyer to have all the time in the world to kick one for them. It missed.... but only just and the game ended in a draw. I had $100 on a Manly win too.....

Oh boy...... 6 months until next season! It feels like a lifetime.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4