Manly Supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Sensational effort from Manly fans. There were many there and we made a lot of noise. We were on the South Terrace and made a lot more noise. It was a fabulous thiing to hear Maaaaannnnnllyyyyyyyy resonating over an otherwise silent Slime Park. Was proud to be a Manly fan today and to have two of my girls with me to share the experience.

There were quite a few fans at the Northern end of the Mick Cronin stand as well that were geeing the boys up bigtime.

Great day to be a Manly fan. Last time I walked out a winner from there was 87 and I went the next weekend to buy GF tickets!!! Hope the story is similar this year.

Sensational effort from Manly fans. There were many there and we made a lot of noise. We were on the South Terrace and made a lot more noise. It was a fabulous thiing to hear Maaaaannnnnllyyyyyyyy resonating over an otherwise silent Slime Park. Was proud to be a Manly fan today and to have two of my girls with me to share the experience.

i can feel the pride from you CW. Haahahahahah for you and the girls.

I was sitting at the Southern end of the Western Terrace. There were quite a few Manly Supporters their and lots of good banter with the EELS supporters. We were loud and vocal and so were they and I can say that there weren't any problems where we were. It's a shame that there were a few D!CKHEADS there, well quite a lot by the sounds of it, takes the gloss of what was a sensational game and victory to the Might EAGLES!!

I was in bay 21and they booed Jamie and the boys but no problems apart from the iced up guy at the end of the row. How good was it to see Stewie mow down PJ Whateverthe**** on our try line late in the second half. Awesome result and it was good to see so many happy eagles supporters there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4