Manly sticks solid

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Amid the tremendous disappointment of hearing of Glenn's move, let's remember one thing. Manly sticks solid. I'm not talking about the legendary board ructions, I'm talking about the culture of the playing group, which is a reflection of long-standing values in this outstanding club.

Despite some Henny Penny panic expressed on these boards tonight, I'm confident the players are not blaming each other for Glenn's forced exit, and I doubt they are blaming our administrators either. It is obvious the club would have loved to keep Glenn.

The blame lies squarely at the feet of the NRL. The recent spate of public comment by our players was obviously aimed at applying pressure on the NRL to change the rule. It didn't work.

The culture that Glenn has been such a key part of demands that the team will stay solid, and the club will continue to succeed. The best way for us to react is to savour the remaining performances of our great champ, and cheer the team on even more than before. The NRL can't stop us that easily.

We all said Don't Go Glenn.
But we won't stop saying Go Manly

The NRL certainly add barriers thats for sure. That being said, comments from individual players have been unacceptable around mass exodus and things.

It is a slap in the face to the club, the members, the sponsors but most importantly the fans.

We have been getting the results, but the attitude, effort and execution has been down of late.

Ryan said:
We have been getting the results, but the attitude, effort and execution has been down of late.

Coming back against the Bovine Wranglers with three tries in 10 minutes, without DCE and with Fox on one leg, was attitude, effort and execution personified!

I agree that the NRL is at fault over this unfairness of forcing clubs to release long term players like Gifty and Kitey.

The lesson from this has to be the end of back ended contracts. Its really bitten us this time.

perry has to ensure this.

The NRL will look into this issue after a little pain is dished out to clubs, why you might ask well that would be stating the bleeding obvious in my opinion.(TC you can stick your opinions up where the sun don't shine)

Apparently it's all the fault of poor management of the salary cap according to 2SM Talkin Sh.. Tunks trying to blame Manly management again. Yes you clown we've been so badly mismanaged that we've played in 9 consecutive final series, 4 grand finals won 2 & cheated out of 2 Fu.. off you dog tosser.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6