Manly Stats Round 3 Vs Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
manlystatsround3vssharks3nz.jpg

Much better from the forwards. Kingy and Watmough back on form with 100+... Kingy 61 not too bad.

No assists? Burns try was a grubber from Monas or Orford..Stil they got work to do i the halves. We looked disorganised....

Over to you Des.......

Burns is only young.
I think we should give a chance to settle in.
Jamie Soward at the Roosters had an ordinary year last but has improved in the start of this season.
Burns and Orford for the next three years should form a good combo amd Steve bell is just a freak. He hasnt needed any time to settle. Shame though , we will lose him for the Origin series .
Just heard news that Lokyer will go to fullback for the tests. Bye Bye Mini.

It was actually Kennedy that topped the tackle count, but whatever.

On average, we made 8.94 metres per hitup and the Sharks 7.98. That's a good sign for both our defence and attack. You also have to consider the amount of dummy half runs we have when considering the amount of hit ups we take. We make a lot more than most teams, and therefore our props have less chance to take the ball up.

Also, Cuthbertson only made one error, didn't he? That dropped ball on his first run? Cause the second one was stripped and all the others were offloads.

Watmough and Kennedy are machines. Overall, Watmough had more runs than that but they aren't counted as hit-ups because they were form dummy-half.

Menzies needs to run the ball more- he looked quite good in attack last night and again was solid in defence.

The only other thing we have to work on is to reduce our error count!

The only problem I have with the stats is if you take the credible tackle count of 30 for King & add the fact its admirable that he played on after the head knock, then it dulls the senses as to what should happen.

King to PL .

Hopefully followed by a character building resurrection to 1st at some stage this season.

The stats are from nrl.com and they were pretty credible last season, ill check the big league later in the week to see if they match up

A good sign is that we had 11 less hit up's than them and only made 16 less metres!

Our forwards won the contest up front!

The stats are from nrl.com and they were pretty credible last season, ill check the big league later in the week to see if they match up

It says down the bottom whitestripesupporters.com ??

The only problem I have with the stats is if you take the credible tackle count of 30 for King & add the fact its admirable that he played on after the head knock, then it dulls the senses as to what should happen.

King to PL .

Hopefully followed by a character building resurrection to 1st at some stage this season.

if he can keep those performances as par and improve further through the year...I'd be happier.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2