Manly skipper for this week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Will have to be Glenn Stewart I think, can't think of any other options. Robbo would be the only back capable, none of the halves can do it, in the forwards only Ballin or Perry outside of Stewart I think

If we want someone to lead a pre-game prayer than Kite's our man, otherwise let's get someone with a bit of go in them. Might be good for Glenn's game to give it to him, but Ballin wouldn't be out of place either.

'Oh Lord, please deliver unto us that miserable weasle who plays hooker for the Titans, so we may visit upon him thy vengeance against short persons....'

its only for 1 or 2 games .. do we really fukn need 1... any 1 can talk to the ref.. the players should know whats needed after last rounds loss ..

Ballin may be in an extended Qld squad if they go that way, do we really want him away for most of the week.

He will play for us but might be in camp most of the week

Kite went well as captain for few games a couple of years ago. I think he has been paying pretty well and would continue that with the c next to his name.

Ah I remember the days when Chad was in line to get the job.

I would let gift have the captaincy.

give it back to jamie lyon because i wouldnt be suprised if he plays this week against the tities he wasnt picked for soo 2 cause of ankle but what if he has a quick recovery ????

Bradza link said:
Kite went well as captain for few games a couple of years ago. I think he has been paying pretty well and would continue that with the c next to his name.

I forgot about Kite when I wrote this actually, I remember 2-3 years ago he did a pretty good job leading the side

Would need someone underneath him though coz he will be off the field for parts of the game

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4