Manly signings thread where we can discuss!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Jack Gosiweskwowskiki is in our 17 next year, I'll be concerned. I haven't seen anything from him that gives me confidence. Rushes out of the line, and doesn't like using his shoulders in the tackle... he's all arms.

That's a concern for someone that prides himself on his defence and aggression

If Jack Gosiweskwowskiki is in our 17 next year, I'll be concerned. I haven't seen anything from him that gives me confidence. Rushes out of the line, and doesn't like using his shoulders in the tackle... he's all arms.
Must confess they sold us on some gun aggressive hitter from Souths,but missed more than he made and 1 line break Tom T saved him with a ridiculous catch and pass for a try he basically bombed....not a fan at all and hope this Waddell or a Smokey can aim up in 2019

Wallace him!
Moses has come across as a pretentious brat at parra, but when at wests he showed a he'll of a lot more than LG has.
Is it due to being ultra competitive or is he a pretentious brat?

Moses is twice the player Elgy is. Moses can at least tackle.
In fairness, Elgey is a whole lot bigger than he was two years ago, when he was worst defender in the comp. Not necessarily an indicator that he can now tackle, but it won’t be as easy to run over him as it was.

In fairness, Elgey is a whole lot bigger than he was two years ago, when he was worst defender in the comp. Not necessarily an indicator that he can now tackle, but it won’t be as easy to run over him as it was.
Lets hope he goes well, at the end of the day, we signed him

Rumour that Nene MacDonald may be leaving the Dragqueens.... I'm not sure he is a world beater, but he would make our current backline for sure.

In an earlier post Ryan nominated the 17 forwards who would be in our top 30 roster. That leaves 13 backs:
Tom Turbo, Suli, Tafua, Parker, Kelly, Walker, Funa, Elgey, Croker, Hodkinson, DCE.
Just two positions to fill.
Haven't we signed Garlic Sandwich to fill these spots already?
Aren't we now complete?
If so, it means that Anderson won't be with us, and that we won't be getting any more wingers.

I found the Nene MacDonald info in our rumoured signings thread.

It just says he was set to sign with the cowboys so maybe something went wrong with that deal.

I’d love to have him.

The Townsville Bulletin today has posted that MacDonald is on the verge of signing with the Cowboys.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8