[Resurrected] Manly sign Michael Robertson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

The Raiders forum states that it was announced on WIN news tonight that we have signed Michael Robertson for the next 2 years.

Can't say that I am thrilled about the signing but I suppose management know what they are doing.

maybe they are trying to arrange another monas situation! :D

winger.....reflects on Monaghan and thinks...that really needs an H in it

Same situation as Heckenberg,Bryant,Leuluai...

Club rejects that have blossomed in the maroon and white.

I think Stephenson held his own at winger on the weekend. In fact, I'll go as far as to say that he impressed me.

He impressed me on the wing as well and the last time i was impressed by a wing was when I had a KFC meal deal (a long time ago....)

I honestly think Stepho could be a long term option at wing. He's tall and is obviously pretty safe under the high ball. He doesn't like passing so the touch judge wont have to be alert. He's a pretty big unit and will break more tackles than Donald ever did, (i.e. >1)

While he was a pretty bad 1 on 1 defender, our defensive pattern was pretty sound during his tenure in the centres and we really relied on good communication when sliding for our compressed defense. In other words, he may be a very good communicator on the wing, without being an exceptional defender, which is forgivable for a winger, especially since he's got the touchline as a helper.

Neither Bell nor Alberts are renowned passers of the ball to their outside men so we won't be relying on him to do anything exceptional, just continue to play like he did on the weekend, which I'm pretty confident he can do.

Isn't it an endictment on our current media regime that we're relying on WIN news in Canberra for hard core fans to know about the latest club signing?

he played wellla couple of weeks ago in the top flight,i will reserve my decision on this canberra reserve grader as i have been burnt far too much by these types........

he played wellla couple of weeks ago in the top flight,i will reserve my decision on this canberra reserve grader as i have been burnt far too much by these types........
:blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: Say what you mean LV??????

he aint a reserve grader porky.if your alcohol drenched brain could hark back he played almost every game in 04 for the raiders and i was pretty impressed.speed to burn.was also the youngest bloke ever to play first grade for the lime green paddlepops.has had major problems with his legs in 03 and 05.im not saying he is a champ but if injury free he s got stephenson covered in my book.i think a lot of people are forgetting stephensons overall performance in the last 2 years..he has one solid game and hes the next ken irvine.hope he kicks on but the hailing of him as our new winger in waiting is a good example of our mindset at the moment.

Steppa is the messiah! jesus guys relax, he managed a whole game without missing a tackle and took a high ball to score a try! Next you will have him in the state of origen squad for 06! Im sure this has happened on MSE already!

lets see how the lime paddlepop turns out, he wont have to do much to beat previous raider imports!

you can never have too much depth in any position, a winger has left, and we have signed another one, no dramas.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2