Manly Sign Lawton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Read my post above your own. We all get it wrong mate. But Des is, was and always will be an exceptional coach, to suggest otherwise is complete madness - Des is the man!
I agree. But he's not immune to error. His selections sometimes are bewildering. I remember listening to Watmough on a podcast and he would say he'd come up with some ridiculous decisions and the Stewart boys would have to pull him up on them.

Have a listen was actually a great listen. Choc didn't hold back though.

But that's what makes our Des special. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Be pretty boring on here if we all agreed!

I agree. But he's not immune to error. His selections sometimes are bewildering. I remember listening to Watmough on a podcast and he would say he'd come up with some ridiculous decisions and the Stewart boys would have to pull him up on them.

Have a listen was actually a great listen. Choc didn't hold back though.

But that's what makes our Des special. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Be pretty boring on here if we all agreed!
There's a word for a person who is always right. Wanka, if I'm not mistaken.

It’s quite amazing how easily he’s slotted in and performed, considering how long he had been injured and how late we signed him. Kudos to him and the coaching staff.

I've come to enjoy a slice of humble pie - it's grown on me. Much like beer in my younger years.
Perspective time ....

I also confess that I am one of the humble pie and sausage roll eaters here .
Crocker At the time of my assessment was ordinary , Missing tackles , dropping balls , throwing wayward passes but he has since played some consistent footy with his low error rate and tight defensive efforts . He fills in very well in the number 9.

We can only say it how we see it and what level of expectations we all have

Some of us are used to seeing the Magnificent players that made our club the Magnificent Manly and mediocre does not inspire us

Told ya mate, remember the stick I copped from everyone pre-season for supporting him? Love the kids resilience and character.
Yeh I recall you were expecting him to do well at hooker....I thought defensively he could, but did not like his attack, but really improved his passing game and keeps it simple which is plan A imo when you have DCE, Foz and Turbo calling the ball....also recall Snake having confidence Croker would not only be there, but could cover the role and was on the money.

I didn’t know Karl played for Carlton prior to joining Manly

Attachments

• D331D8D1-2BDF-4143-A067-DA66184187D3.jpeg
    D331D8D1-2BDF-4143-A067-DA66184187D3.jpeg
    27.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 892DE85D-5256-4750-A821-DCF2046D2315.png
    892DE85D-5256-4750-A821-DCF2046D2315.png
    162.8 KB · Views: 7
So versatile and adaptable too , just gets in there and has a go , knows his role and seems to give his all , Just a good footy player all round , wonder what his weight is ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4