Manly sign Cameron Cullen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting, so where did u get these stats from? Not doubting it at all, just a great resource to consider.

Try the "League Live" app. It's bloody fantastic.

I wish we'd gotten Konrad Hurrell. He's having a blinder of a year.

Is Hugh Pratt still playing?

Manly have made offer to mead. Nene signed with dragons.

If we got Mead, and Matai goes around, our backline looks MUCH better next season:-

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Dylan Walker
05. David Mead
06. XXXXXXXXX
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Gee, I got a mixed bag here... (look about five posts up)

"bad moon rising" - CREEDENCE Clearwater Revival? Oh sh1t! Maybe I need a chit to destroy myself?
There is a whole string of these from a month or so ago, when the fogarty rumour first came up.

If we got Mead, and Matai goes around, our backline looks MUCH better next season:-

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Dylan Walker
05. David Mead
06. XXXXXXXXX
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
No faith in Hex?

Cullen may well prove to be another Ash Taylor, a real surprise packet.

Remember when Coke Coast lost Elgey everyone thought they were buggered , up steps a kid who has more than done the job since.

As I said the other day I won't do a " Leary" on Cullen but he may well prove a very good signing.

Cullen may well prove to be another Ash Taylor, a real surprise packet.

Remember when Coke Coast lost Elgey everyone thought they were buggered , up steps a kid who has more than done the job since.

As I said the other day I won't do a " Leary" on Cullen but he may well prove a very good signing.
We did the same in 2011 when a rookie DCE stepped up. Thing is we seem to be all outa luck these days and we just can't catch a break.

Watched Cullen in the trials. My impression is that he is very small and fairly slow however he throws a good pass, seems like a smart footballer and can create opportunities. I don't remember him missing any tackles that day. As I was surprised by his small stature I was interested to see how he went against a larger opposition. Overall not brilliant but thought he did a competent job. Hoping he might turn out to be a step up from Godinet in his kicking game, organising and defence.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6