Manly Side Vs Raiders - who will miss out?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
JASON KING BACK FOR RAIDERS BLOCKBUSTER
Giant prop Jason King has been included in an 18 man Sea Eagles side to clash with unbeaten competition leaders Canberra at Brookvale Oval on Sunday.

King has recovered from a sternum injury and says he is ready to play in the blockbuster against the Raiders.

"I have made myself available - if I am cleared by the doctor I want to play,"King said.

Manly have named the side beaten by St.George Illawarra with King making up the 18.

Coach Des Hasler will decide his starting lineup later in the week.

Terry Hill will miss one more week following an injury to his thigh at training late last week.

The Sea Eagles side for Sunday:NOTE - It is a 2.30 p.m. kick off.

Brett Stewart,Scott Donald,Steve Matai,Paul Stephenson,Chris hicks,Michael Witt,Michael Monaghan (c),Brent Kite,Chad Randall,Daniel Heckenberg,Steve Menzies,Anthony Watmough,Ben Kennedy.Replacements: Luke Williamson,Shayne Dunley,Sam Harris,Kylie Leuluai,Jason King. (one to be ommitted).
CONGRATULATIONS BEN KENNEDY.

Congratulations to Ben Kennedy for his selection in the Australian Test squad for the Anzac Test match against New Zealand at Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane on Friday,April 22.BK has been in great form in the opening month of the premiershipfor the Sea Eagles.

<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited ]</span>

harris or williamson to miss out. bloody good question though no easy to choose. if hill was playing id be temped to drop harris cause williamson can play centre if hill gets an injury. but hills not playing so?

I thought they might go the "one" hooker option - I heard that is Des's prefered option for a better balanced side. Therefore Chad or Dunley would miss out.

Dunley has been good coming off the bench and making metres. But against the Dragons he had one of his biggest shockers. He is goooorne.

I think he will resort to his round 1 side (obviously with Hicks for Hoppa). So it will be bye bye Chad.

We will miss his metres - all 11 of them last week and an average of 16 each game. Sorry but you need to do more than that.

Don't be too hard on Randall. We need his defense this week. To be honest I would put Hicks back in the centres and Creary on the wing until Hill returns

the king is back....hail the king.

the princess has only two states of being : injured and standing around with his hands on his hips waiting to be injured.

The coin is in the air as who will stay, and who will be dropped.
In my opinion, Matai looks a little stronger in defence rather than Stephenson.

Welcome Monas 7....nice sig pic.

I'd like Stepho get get another run..He should fix his errors from last week..Mattai to go.

But danny we can have willo for even better defence and dunley for attack. Randall still hasnt managed to get hit fitness to any decent level and will not be able to play 80 mins.

Dunley, with his flaws still is a matchwinner coming of the bench. Does anyone remember the Sharks game, man down, he was awesome!

I know this is not popular but Chad isn't upto it IMO, slow to get to his feet (back into the line) in defence, tends to fall off tackles when tired and he attack is one dimenstional - run the blind and throw a cut out pass. Willo/Dunley are a lot more reliable and add more to the team overall than Chad.

Well we will know barring injuries this sunday who des thinks adds more to the team - and i tip it to follow round 1

I hope your right Fluffy, also last season it took Des to about 10 games to move Hicks to centres - I sincerley hope it is this week or next at the latest. IMO it is easier to cover a deficeincy on the wing than the centres.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4