Manly side V Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
SEA EAGLES NRL TEAM: Chris Hicks, Michael Robertson, Steve Bell, Steve Matai, Paul Stephenson, Travis Burns, Matt Orford, Jason King, Michael Monaghan, Brent Kite, Steve Menzies, Anthony Watmough, Ben Kennedy ©
Interchange: Shayne Dunley, Luke Williamson, George Rose, Mark Bryant, Glenn Stewart, Adam Cuthbertson (2 players to be omitted)

SEA EAGLES PREMIER LEAGUE: Willie Bishop, James Mortimer, Sean Dalton, Wes Tillott, Sean Meaney, J P Cherry (c), Michael Witt, Sione Finefeuiaki, Matt Ballin, Phil Morwood, Jim Curtis, Jason Wells, Nathan Tutt
Interchange: Todd Barrow, Mailangi Styles

Does everybody think that BK will be playing? Decent team on paper - if we're fit and play hard, we could give them a shake-up. Big if.

Daniel's new newsfeeds section has this article under the google nrl news:

http://www.theage.com.au/news/Sport/Dragons-in-further-injury-trouble-in-NRL/2006/05/08/1146940472223.html

"Manly skipper Ben Kennedy is set to miss two weeks with a calf strain from Sunday's loss to the Wests Tigers."

and

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,19070060-2722,00.html

"The Sea Eagles could be without captain Ben Kennedy for Saturday night's game against Brisbane after MRI scans confirmed he had a slight calf tear."

Last season BK ability to overcome injury amazed me. But I doubt he will play this weekend, save him for the Storm at Brookie the following week where we have more chance of winning.

I hope all the players come through OK but the travel from Dubbo to Brisbane surely will take something out of them. We are not without a chance but there are too many ifs for my liking

If BK is out and either Kite or princess get injured on Friday night does that mean that either Curtis or Deadwood will come into the squad as prop?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Deadwood Vs Webcke
Curtis Vs Petro

That is not something I would like to see. If that is the case they may have to transfer the game to the GABBA, cause it will be a cricket score

The big surprise is with Berrigan being dropped to the bench for the Broncos. His form has been flat this year, but didn't expect that.

Just think he was in the test side 2 yrs ago. Tate is back though, he is twice the player Berrigan is.

I did a calf a few years ago and it was like being shot!!! Horrible injury though BK is a lot tougher and will get better treatment etc.

I reckon he is no chance of playing if it was enough to keep him off for 70 mins. The boys will have to do without him!!

BK played with a calf injury for about 10 weeks last year.

I did my calf 2 years ago and I couldn't run for 7 weeks.

i dont think he will rush back like his newcastle days but if he is not going to further his injury we need him on the field. With Kite and King backing up we cant rely on willow to make the metres up the middle

CW, you may also find he strained his calf muscle. Depending on how bad it is he may be able to manage.

I broke a fingernail a month ago and havent been able to run since.

But that might just be because I'm a lazy bastid :)

[quote author=Fro]
I broke a fingernail a month ago and havent been able to run since. :)
Was it a Grade 1 or Grade 2 break?? Very nasty those things. Stop you using your handbag effectively. 8)
[/quote]

Mate it was tragic, played havoc with my TV remote technique, just a minor grade 2 but it was touch and go there for a while :dance:

CW, you may also find he strained his calf muscle. Depending on how bad it is he may be able to manage.

Spot on Byso, I did a calf way back when (during the warm up of all times) and even though I hobbled around for the rest of the day I was able to play my usual 15 minutes the next week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4