Manly show their best is frighteningly good

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Frank said:
I think Gus has the best football brain in the business. I too have felt that he has been a fan of our team over the last few years.

I also remember him giving a speech at a function that had something to do with Beaver's last season and prior to the 08 GF. He was glowing in his praise for the club and in particular Beaver. It really was an inspiring and emotional speech.

He wrote an article in the leadup to the 08 semis saying that he wanted us to win the comp because we were purely the best football side, not the best wrestlers

Frank said:
I think Gus has the best football brain in the business. I too have felt that he has been a fan of our team over the last few years.

I also remember him giving a speech at a function that had something to do with Beaver's last season and prior to the 08 GF. He was glowing in his praise for the club and in particular Beaver. It really was an inspiring and emotional speech.

He wrote an article in the leadup to the 08 semis saying that he wanted us to win the comp because we were purely the best football side, not the best wrestlers

Plays the fool when he wants to but has an astute football mind so thanks for the compliment Gus we are frighteningly good.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Plays the fool when he wants to but has an astute football mind so thanks for the compliment Gus we are frighteningly good.

He should stick to writing and give up on talking

He should stick to writing and give up on talking

That's an origin article right there. It's the little things, the punctuation, the alliteration, the passion. Only a special few can write an article like that. Bwillyant.

That's an origin article right there. It's the little things, the punctuation, the alliteration, the passion. Only a special few can write an article like that. Bwillyant.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6