MANLY SHOULD WIN BY 50+ BUDERUS INJURED

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well great news today that Buderus has a foot injury and wont be playing and johns has a neck injury but he might play it depends on his health test results. So manly have no excuses if they lose i will throw up.(ON DESSIE)

i would say he is in doubt. to have to have MRI would probably rule him ut as a precaution

Arko's the best ref. I hope we get him more often.
This is a worry, if we lose this it'll look really bad.
Any news on how Beaver & BK pulled up?

It's sad, isn't it! We are worried about a team that EVERYBODY else has beaten convincingly. We SHOULD be worried too. Glad were not playing Brisbane again or something.

It did zap a fair bit of confidence last week- anyone but Souths really would have been easier to deal with!
It means copping it from every other teams supporters due to the fact that it was Souths and the bloody margin.
I suppose you have to take the good with the bad.

It's sad, isn't it! We are worried about a team that EVERYBODY else has beaten convincingly. We SHOULD be worried too. Glad were not playing Brisbane again or something.

id love us to come out and play brisbane - the boys will be fired up big time.

im not worried, we had a mulitude of players missing - 6 of our starting 17 then 4 more than would have got the gig before moorwood. Souths played very good footy, just 6 errors on a wet night - they would have troubled any team not on top of their game.

This will just act as a kick up the ass.

[quote author=Ryan]

This will just act as a kick up the ass.
[/quote]

Well, I think everyone is worried in case we really do lose. Where to from there?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4