Manly Sea Eagles v NZ Warriors Round 21

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Truly awful in the first half - truly awful for the second fifteen. Throw it around a bit after that and the warriors fell apart.

Brilliant win but totally crap as well!

How can you describe that.

RE: wtf is going on?

Hey I don't rate TRex but still thought we could win! It's called playing the worriers.

Tafua good Whare ordinary. Harrison a start over Lussick. Kite outstanding in the past three weeks and I have been hard on him in the past (but only cause I think he is better than he knows).

Great win - Foran out of fitness but tried all night , his kicking is getting better and DCE is the best thing that could happen to this club. The bloke is only in his second year and directing us like I wouldn't swap for anyone but Cronk who is on the poorer side of twenty five.

RE: wtf is going on?

Hey I don't rate TRex but still thought we could win! It's called playing the worriers.

Tafua good Whare ordinary. Harrison a start over Lussick. Kite outstanding in the past three weeks and I have been hard on him in the past (but only cause I think he is better than he knows).

Great win - Foran out of fitness but tried all night , his kicking is getting better and DCE is the best thing that could happen to this club. The bloke is only in his second year and directing us like I wouldn't swap for anyone but Cronk who is on the poorer side of twenty five.

Jatz Crackers said:
psau14 said:
Farewell- good luck to you all

I'm now hitting the "called" button and preparing to exit.

Reminds me of another post I read here recently.

Dont know what you mean, but I stand by my statement. This isn't a team that will win a GF, its a team that will be there abouts but for reasons unknown, cant get into gear.

I love Manly, but from what I saw tonight, and the last couple of months, the pattern of dropped balls, forward passes and silly penalties is still continuing.

B2B would be brilliant, I just don't believe we can do it. Cheers

Jatz Crackers said:
psau14 said:

Dont know what you mean, but I stand by my statement. This isn't a team that will win a GF, its a team that will be there abouts but for reasons unknown, cant get into gear.

I love Manly, but from what I saw tonight, and the last couple of months, the pattern of dropped balls, forward passes and silly penalties is still continuing.

I'm not sure how many times i took the Lords name in vain at the end!....I can't recall a comeback like that when the boys were playing so ****?
The look on the players faces congratulating Lyon at the end makes me think, this could be the game that kicks the boys in the arse and the GF.

I'm not sure how many times i took the Lords name in vain at the end!....I can't recall a comeback like that when the boys were playing so ****?
The look on the players faces congratulating Lyon at the end makes me think, this could be the game that kicks the boys in the arse and the GF.

Wow. I knew the Warriors couldn't play for 80, but that was a ridiculous win.

What I don't want to hear from any of our players is talking about the top 4, back to back, semi finals, etc.. Just look to the next game.

Wow. I knew the Warriors couldn't play for 80, but that was a ridiculous win.

What I don't want to hear from any of our players is talking about the top 4, back to back, semi finals, etc.. Just look to the next game.

psau14 said:
Jatz Crackers said:
psau14 said:

All good psau14. I was actually just making an in joke about something else entirely.

psau14 said:
Jatz Crackers said:
psau14 said:

All good psau14. I was actually just making an in joke about something else entirely.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10