Manly Sea Eagles v NZ Warriors Round 21

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Phoenix

Reserve Grader
dowdz said:
Tafua. Love the guy. I think he has been close to our best the last few weeks. Just needs some slips practice

Haha yeah best guy! Gives one away and then scores one! What a guy! Just evens himself out.

Phantar

Bencher
I wish Lyon would yell at some of his teammates when they stuff up. Freddy Jones did. Or just punch some of his teammates out at halftime. Maybe that might motivate them.

Phantar

Bencher
I wish Lyon would yell at some of his teammates when they stuff up. Freddy Jones did. Or just punch some of his teammates out at halftime. Maybe that might motivate them.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
wtf is going on?

Everyone here is blaming Toovs or a winger..

Our forwards and halves are disgraceful.

The good thing is they will come good.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
wtf is going on?

Everyone here is blaming Toovs or a winger..

Our forwards and halves are disgraceful.

The good thing is they will come good.

AshfieldBazza

Reserve Grader
RE: wtf is going on?

Get a grip, what about Rodney, Robbo and Hoppa jnr last year?? They knew they were leaving and still played great. And it's not just those 3 that are playing poor, way more than 3

AshfieldBazza

Reserve Grader

Get a grip, what about Rodney, Robbo and Hoppa jnr last year?? They knew they were leaving and still played great. And it's not just those 3 that are playing poor, way more than 3

Elvis Presley

Reserve Grader

Ceagle said:
What is this s**t I have been witnessing, ever since after that 1st half against Parra we have been woeful, no Snake isn't an excuse for this crap.

Its crap and it will continue for the rest of the year.

We as fans dont really know the full story behind Dessie Leaving but boy do we miss him.

This year, every player is relying on someone else to do the hard work, score the tries....what good is it to give Tony williams the freaking football when he is flat footed.
I'm sure Dessie will get the best out of him next year.

I hope the bulldogs win it in 2012 and become the NRL champion.
They have been awesome under DES.
They deserve it.

Elvis Presley

Reserve Grader

Ceagle said:
What is this s**t I have been witnessing, ever since after that 1st half against Parra we have been woeful, no Snake isn't an excuse for this crap.

Its crap and it will continue for the rest of the year.

We as fans dont really know the full story behind Dessie Leaving but boy do we miss him.

This year, every player is relying on someone else to do the hard work, score the tries....what good is it to give Tony williams the freaking football when he is flat footed.
I'm sure Dessie will get the best out of him next year.

I hope the bulldogs win it in 2012 and become the NRL champion.
They have been awesome under DES.
They deserve it.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member

Has anyone sighted any of our forwards?

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member

Has anyone sighted any of our forwards?

Brissie Kid

Bencher
Ground full of NZ fans. Who decided to give up on 2 points at Brookie? Miss the semis & how much $ does that cost the club?

Brissie Kid

Bencher
Ground full of NZ fans. Who decided to give up on 2 points at Brookie? Miss the semis & how much $ does that cost the club?

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
T williams useles as is the rest other than Lyon and Galavoa. Complacent, uninterested, no go forward and as I suspected waiting for someone else to spark them. ****ing pathetic.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
T williams useles as is the rest other than Lyon and Galavoa. Complacent, uninterested, no go forward and as I suspected waiting for someone else to spark them. ****ing pathetic.

MANLY4LIFE

Bencher

Lol Robbo and Rodney had manly at heart and bled maroon and white and trust me hoppa DIDN'T want to go he is manly through and through but money is money whare is playing for himself ,lussick is a myth and t Rex umm yer well ???? I know this isn't the whole issue but it's a part of it as I said the whole team isn't playing for each other for one reason or another and yes as much as I hate what scum des did he is the major factor ,I know tooves is in his early days but with this roster we should be alot better on game day then this crap they are dishing up

MANLY4LIFE

Bencher

Lol Robbo and Rodney had manly at heart and bled maroon and white and trust me hoppa DIDN'T want to go he is manly through and through but money is money whare is playing for himself ,lussick is a myth and t Rex umm yer well ???? I know this isn't the whole issue but it's a part of it as I said the whole team isn't playing for each other for one reason or another and yes as much as I hate what scum des did he is the major factor ,I know tooves is in his early days but with this roster we should be alot better on game day then this crap they are dishing up

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
11 6 5 -38 14