Manly Sea Eagles official website >> Tickets ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles Nest 08

Reserve Grader
With the Manly Sea Eagles official website, it needs to update the …. "Upcoming Sea Eagles home games" … under the “Tickets” section as currently no forward games are listed.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/tickets.html

Just pointing out if someone from the club reads this, as we want fans to buy tickets for the next home matches with the Roosters looking a good game crowd wise, we hope Friday week !

They cancelled it, as only a few of of us turned up last time :( :D

Try here:
http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/Manly-Warringah-Sea-Eagles-tickets/artist/1297216?tm_link=tm_sports_header_r2

Just bought my ticket to the Roosters match.
Hope Shame-Pain can make it . I really do. He needs to face his fears. Do him the world of good. :)

Anyway, there seemed to be no more than about 6 tickets left in the western stand. and a few clumps in the Fulton Menzies. If you wanna be under cover, better get on to it NOW.

Hope that its nice and muddy again - I want to see SBWurst tip toeing between the puddles :D

Manly kept them scoreless in their first meeting, and it would be a shame to mess with that winning formula :idea:

Yeah we can really '' drag '' SBWurst and Maria all around Brookie and back to earth (like we did to the Dogs).

No problem if it's muddy again; just hope the rain stays on hold again that night, too.

The more of you '' true supportahs '' there the better.

Grand Final replay / preview perhaps...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6