Manly Sea Eagle Player snippets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
From Saturday's Manly Daily

Burns is on fire

Manly five-eighth Travis Burns is still pinching himself a week out from playing in his first finals serries.

A year ago "Burnsey" was pulling schooners and picking up glasses at Manly League Club while playing Premier League.

"The thing with this club is you are treated the same no matter what grade you play and I never felt I'd be forgotten or that I wouldn't get a chance," he explained.

"I always backed my ability and knew I could handle it (first grade) if I got a chance. But it's hard to believe I'm about to play in the finals in the NRL."

Kite's anxious time

Sea Eagles prop Brent Kite may have a big decision to make later this month. The Manly enforcer's wife Haley is due to give birth to the couple's second child on September 30 - the day before the NRL grand final.

Interesting comment from Travis about the club's attitude to ALL the players in their care. Well done!

Burns, one of my favorite players. Always plays above his weight and gives his all. Burns says, " or that I wouldn't get a chance". Pity some administrators can't feel the same way about Faumauina. He would have given us some grunt next year.

Burns, one of my favorite players. Always plays above his weight and gives his all. Burns says, \" or that I wouldn't get a chance\".

Yep, gotta love the way Burns has thrown himself into it in his first year. No fear and no confused thoughts about what he is doing on the paddock. Just solid defence while learning the craft of attacking.

Pity some administrators can't feel the same way about Faumauina. He would have given us some grunt next year.
:bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh:

In today's Australian Michael Hagan says Burns has no finals experience and may have a meltdown. Maybe he should mind his own backyard and give Jarrod Mullen a pep talk.

Kite to make a decision? are they saying play grand final or miss out because of the kid? surely thats not that hard to make :p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2