Manly sap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
well aparently not dan, as the article states it has been passed by the anti doping agencies, but hey they wouldnt know anything

Careful Fluff, Snappy Zap is on duty today :)

and Dan I saw your point all along, just stirring sh!t

well aparently not dan, as the article states it has been passed by the anti doping agencies, but hey they wouldnt know anything

Fluffy Please re-read the entire posts from start to finish. You will see that not only is your post off the point, but also stupid.

like i said originally I am curious why the ANTI DRUG AGENCY cleared it even though it is performance enhancing....

but anyway

:clap: :clap: for the handicap!

Hey Dan, pull your foreskin over your head and swallow :)

Failing that hold your breath and count to 4000

Hey Dan, pull your foreskin over your head and swallow :)

Failing that hold your breath and count to 4000

sometimes stains on the sheet are an accident in the same way you not being a stain on the sheet was an accident :D

J/K

Careful Fluff, Snappy Zap is on duty today :)

and Dan I saw your point all along, just stirring sh!t

Yeah time for another Fiji holiday 8) 8)

Was just trying to keep things going, its a slow day at the office and i need my dAEs of our lives fix

Maybe I was a stain on the sheet, my survival instinct was so strong I crawled in from there.

Maybe I was a stain on the sheet, my survival instinct was so strong I crawled in from there.

dude i dont mean to bring a weird tone to this BUT YOUR TALKING ABOUT YORU MOTHER!

[quote author=Fro]

dude i dont mean to bring a weird tone to this BUT YOUR TALKING ABOUT YORU MOTHER!
[/quote]

Yeah good point, I think I shall withdraw from this conversation about now :doh:

*gets out chalk board, and marks another notch"

1 for Daniel 0 for Fro

:D

are you asking me to score another one?

It was my cruel line that pushed you into making an equally cruel line against yourself

thats because of a particularly loose lower end :D

you been peeking in my bathroom window again, I thought I heard something out the back last night.

theres new anti stalking laws in this country Dan

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4