Manly prop chooses Origin over love

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Manly prop Brenton Lawrence covets a Queensland Origin jersey so much it must just land him in the dog house.

The 32-year-old has been mentioned in dispatches as a possible bench option for Kevin Walters' side for their series opener at Suncorp Stadium on May 31

With Matt Scott missing due to injury, Lawrence is seen as in the running along with the likes of Jacob Lillyman and Jarrod Wallace.

He has received an endorsement from former Queensland Origin great Billy Moore to receive his State of Origin debut after finding career-best form for the Sea Eagles in 2017.

Read more: http://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/rugb...s-origin-over-love/ar-BBB6UvB?ocid=spartandhp

BJ.jpg

He'd be a shock selection really. Plenty of heart but not your standard origin metre eater.
Not that I care but surely NSW are specials this year?

He's been playing well, he always does. I feel like he covets the leadership role and has been putting in the effort to those standards.

He would be a smokey, though he would let nobody down!

I don't support qld, but I've always liked the idea of Brenton getting some rep games.

It's no secret I'm a big fan of his.

BL, if you're reading this....just hang onto the ball a bit tighter and keep rippin' in!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4