Manly players tattoos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RiverEagle said:
globaleagle said:
manlyfan76 said:
Do you know the difference between those with and those without tattos? Those with Tats dont give a f()Ck if you have tattoos or not.

I was going to say I read that on a t-shirt once.

And now I have.....

I think if I was going to get a tattoo I'd like it to be in a place I could see. So I'm not sure I'd go through the pain of getting those wolves done, only to have to have a couple of mirrors handy to see it! (actually I am sure)

No probs with those with ink though, unless they play for a non manly team, or justin beiber.

LOL...Surely tatts became officially uncool when Beiber got on board!

Even the army of teenage girls are dropping off his Beleiber-ness in droves now.
Not exactly Canada's finest export...lol!
David Letterman had Beiber on & said,
You look like the Sistine chapel with all those tattoos!
Beiber replied, I'm not the...16th chapel!
Letterman just turned to the audience & said,
Canadian High school.

There is a webpage somewhere called tattoofail or something similar, which is bloody hilarious to see what some muppets get tattooed on themselves. The spelling mistakes are always the best crack up.

HappilyManly said:
I love Matai's, its in huge letters along his shoulders 'Forgive' :D
Many opposition Players have sought forgiveness from Shoulders :p

I thought Skivy had FORTY-NIL...in bold calligraphy across his shoulders/upper back HM?
Pretty sure I've seen that or was it through a bourbon haze...lol ?

Would like that clarified somehow coz I got a real kick out of thinking it was homage to that greatest of great Grand Finals!

No, its FORGIVE and on the front collar bone 'Only God can Judge a Man' .

I saw it once on a pre-game dressing room shot and thought it was highly ironic :p
It would have been around a Judiciary appearance time, where un-Godlikes were misjudging our fave :angel:

Sweet, thanks HM.

Maybe it was another player I saw in the dressing room then...I hope so.

Or, as I say, perhaps it was the bourbon goggles, OR I just dreamt the whole thing...lol!!

As for the judgement on Skivy, that's easy...rapidly becoming a legend, I say.

You wouldn't be the first one to dream about Matai's bare shoulders/upper back. One of the first blokes to admit it maybe ;). Most other blokes would be players that have felt the full force of them, but I reckon they'd call those dreams nightmares.

Titan Ash Harrison could not get his broken neck- caused by a burgess head high shot- checked by a MRI because of a new Tattoo:

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/gold-coast/retiring-gold-coast-titan-ashley-harrison-forced-to-wait-six-weeks-for-diagnosis-on-broken-neck-due-to-fresh-tattoo/story-fnj94idh-1226950102949

I know I'M not a Manly player.

Got this done last night.

Still a bit raw but I'm happy with it, AND I got a good price, the guys at the shop are great blokes (for anyone interested down this way, or head in' here, PM and I'll give you the drum).

The bit of blue is coz I'm a NSW Manly fan (can be hued to gun-grey or black later if I want).

It says, " Manly for Life".

RiverEagle said:

Still a bit raw but I'm happy with it, AND I got a good price, the guys at the shop are great blokes (for anyone interested down this way, or head in' here, PM and I'll give you the drum).

The bit of blue is coz I'm a NSW Manly fan (can be hued to gun-grey or black later if I want).

Awesome! Plus you have a mighty big peni5

(as that it what I'm assuming you got it tattoed on!)

RiverEagle said:

Damn solid tattoo River. Love Manly tats.

globaleagle said:
RiverEagle said:

Awesome! Plus you have a mighty big peni5

(as that it what I'm assuming you got it tattoed on!)

LOL mate!

Even I'm not devoted or stoopid enough to endure THAT!

(I'm pretty sure Mark (the tattooist) wouldn't enjoy doin' it either!)

manlyfan76 said:
RiverEagle said:

Damn solid tattoo River. Love Manly tats.

Cheers mate. I love it and even non-Manly friends approved.

Already lookin' at other designs and/or drafting my own (not necessarily for Manly though) for my next one!

Did you not say from an earlier post within this thread a few months ago that you were happy enough to not add any more.

Each to their own....

Technical Coach said:
Did you not say from an earlier post within this thread a few months ago that you were happy enough to not add any more.

Each to their own....

Could be the start of a mid-life crisis...

I'm sure you'll be the first to know.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8