Manly Players Getting To The Game???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gotsy

Reserve Grader
I always wanted to know how they manly players got to brookie before a game... do they all meet at the leagues club and walk to the ground, do they all drive to the ground??... i very much doubt they would get a coach there but i have no idea..

Can someone help me lol. Cheers.

In the "good old days", I remember that the players would drive their own car into the Brooky Oval carpark. Graham Eadie used to drive a red commodore......

r u sure byso?.... or just guessing?

Take it from the stalker. Seriously, we have caught Byso hiding in the bushes

Yep, can confirm the carpark behind the sheds, met about 8 of them on the way to their cars after the Dogs game

I have heard that Jason King runs to each game. That is why he is too tired to do any hitups. LOL.

I have heard that Jason King runs to each game. That is why he is too tired to do any hitups. LOL.

Very funny tookey. Stick to your day job and leave the humour to the comedians. Now piss off moron.

[quote author=tookey]

Very funny tookey. Stick to your day job and leave the humour to the comedians. Now piss off moron.
[/quote]

Tookey does have a day job. Its as a phantom internet comedian but on this occassion he wasnt being funny.

If he was being funny he would have started with .....a white horse walked into a bar and the bartender took one look at him & proclaimed hey we have a drink named after you.......the white horse said,,,what, you have a drink named Trevor ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4