Manly pilgrimage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyslam

On a recent Christmas family holiday we stumbled across a fantastic island experience that I'd like to share with my fellow sea eagle supporters.

The Island is called Langkawi. The name means reddish brown sea eagle in Malaysian. They worship the eagles there and even have a 100 foot monument of a sea eagle on the foreshore.

Highlights
- the natural beauty of the island (not the man made buildings in town) and the $10 dollar, 4hr island hopping tour or mangrove tour which take in a sea eagle feeding experience.You'll see these majestic birds in full flight everywhere.
- Cenang Beach
- The northern beaches.
- the steepest cable car ride 700mts high.
- Everything is duty free.

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Langkawi_sky_bridge.jpg
    Langkawi_sky_bridge.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Langkawi square.jpg
    Langkawi square.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 14
Thanks for sharing manlyslam, I have friends who rave about the beaches there - but they never mentioned that it has a Sea Eagle deity :D

Hope you told the Langkawians about another mystical place, named Brookvale, where we too worship the Sea Eagle :)

Yeah have to agree Manlyslam. I went there a few years ago and just loved seeing all the Sea eagles there and that big statue is awesome. Only problem was we were walking between the resort and the main town and got shadowed by some very shifty and angry looking Macaque monkeys. Just dont trust those little so and so's.

mickqld said:
Yeah have to agree Manlyslam. I went there a few years ago and just loved seeing all the Sea eagles there and that big statue is awesome. Only problem was we were walking between the resort and the main town and got shadowed by some very shifty and angry looking Macaque monkeys. Just dont trust those little so and so's.

Were they wearing a mix of Souths and Bulldogs jerseys?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6