Manly-Parra Ticket Info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan, North stand you reckon?

Why not the Western Terrace? Side on is better.

I'm now considering coming down. A very mysterious someone might have been a great help to that ambition!

Eastern terrace is the best spot at Parra. I am desperate for tickets, live 5 mins away and can see myself missing out as I have commitments tomorrow morning when they go on sale!!!

me too. i told my boss I am coming in late and will be on the net ordering tickets

Hmm.. Ticketek website says tomorrow 9am. That's pretty stupid though, that's 16 hours of inactivity for no reason.

they want to give season ticket holders every opportunity to buy the tickets.

I am only going northern end because I believe thats where most of the manly suppoorters end up. I may as well just get side on tickets as the view is better, but i will take whatever i can get

Ticketek outlets close at 5pm. The only way a season ticket holder can buy a ticket is through an outlet, net purchases start tomorrow at 9am. Stupid.

Btw, I flashed my Football Membership card to the ticketek employee and it went off without a hitch.

damn thats a good method. Maybe that $80 was worth something

a gaurdian angel came through for me and told me earlier that I have tickets. So I am unable to purchase any tommorrow. However I do have some myself and will be sitting in bay 67 if anyone wants to say hello

a gaurdian angel came through for me and told me earlier that I have tickets. So I am unable to purchase any tommorrow. However I do have some myself and will be sitting in bay 67 if anyone wants to say hello
Mata will definitely be able to prove the existence of God now! You lucky buggar.....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4