Manly-Parra Ticket Info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Eels Home Final, Parramatta Stadium
-On sale to Eels STH from Saturday 3rd September through Parramatta Leagues only.
-Eels and Away STH can buy on Monday 5th September through any Ticketek agency/call centre
-General Public can buy from Tuesday 6th September.
-There is a ticket limit of 2 tickets per season pass.
-There are no ticket limits from Tuesday 6th September

Cat 1
Adult: 35.00
Child: 27.00

Cat 2
Adult: 33.00
Child: 27.00

Cat 3
Adult: 22.00
Child: 17.00
Adult+Child: 40.00

Cat 4
Adult: 17.00
Conc: 10.00
Family: 35.00

I have asked a season ticket holder I know to try and purchase 2 tickkets for each of his season tickets. otherwise I will be on the phone first thing tuesday morning

i am desperate too I will be on the phone first thing on monday morning trying to buy some, if i get through i will try and buy as many as I am allowed. If I can only get 2 though they go to me and my dad, the rest will be first in best dressed

i suggest all of us try to get tickets.

Apparently Parra fans were queuing up to 12 hours for tickets. I'd be so gutted if I wasn't able to go to our first final since 1998. In fact, I haven't been to a final featuring Manly since the 1997 GF, I was 11 years old!

oh yeah i hear you. Thats why i will be trying to get as many tickets as possible. If i can get 6 - 8 I will be offloading at least 3 - 4 of them You guys should do the same then at least we know as many as possible will go to manly fans. I dont think you will have any problems off loading them

Only 2 tickets per season ticket, unfortunately Dan. Otherwise the game would be sold out already, I suppose.

I assume you'll be trying to get tickets behind the posts in the General Admission section. Going by last weeks sell out at Parramatta Stadium , I expect that this game will be sold out by midday on Tuesday. Myself & others will be on-line or queuing up at 9am on Tuesday morning, It's disappointing that the NRL and/or Parra Leagues don't allocate a few bays/sections specifically for Manly supporters , to enable us all to sit together for the match.

that is correct chuckwood.

- I can line up probably 2 maybe 4 tickets by season ticket holders but otherwise I will be on the phone monday morning until I get tickets

I have three of my managers in Sydney next week and they want to go early to get to the game.

If anyone is able to spare three tickets for some poor ol' bushies..........

One of the parra fans at work lined up for 10 hours. Apparently they had only 1 window open and by the time each person decided on where they wanted to sit it took about 10 minutes

well I will be as i said trying on the phone and online first thing tommorrow. i will be trying for 6 tickets if i get through. As I say about 4 of them are already taken but will offer the others. I still suggest that everyone try to get at least 6 tickets when they phone or go on the net as there are no ticket limits tommorrow and most of us should be able to get a few and have no worries in off loading them

I got my tickets today, 2 tickets at the very front of Bay 24. I was at ticketek at around 9:05 and the line was HUGE. Unfortunately for me, the Swans tickets came on sale today and the locals have jumped on the bandwagon.

Woman in queue: "We were robbed on Friday night"
Man in queue: "O, I didn't watch the match, I had a dinner to go to. A very important dinner."

My seats are primo, btw.
sfx2119.gif

nice. Well I will try for the north hill me thinks

I went to the round 11 game and sat in the South hill with my back to the scoreboard. I might aswell have been facing the wall, it was an awful view. I'd encourage a splurge in order to get a decent view of the game.

I just got the new's i have a ticket for sunday.I know a Parra season ticket holder and he got me one today when he lined up for his.I dont know where it is yet,but i know i will be surrounded by Parra fans.He bought 10 ticket's and i am the only Manly fan.That wont be too bad,i had seats in a corporate box at Shark Park 3 weeks ago.Now that was hard...Cant wait till sunday...

How did he buy 10 tickets??? It was suppossed to be limited to 2 tickets until tommorrow

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4