Manly on top and now.......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
........Im heading to Europe for 12 months.

I leave tomorrow meaning i have seen my last Manly game live this year (im now relying on the replays they post on the NRL site)

Hopefully everything goes to plan tho and i can catch them in the world club challange next jan/feb, until then its replays and the odd drop in here to get the goss

Best of luck champ have a good one in Europe

Good luck & safe travels Disco, you will be able to buy a DVD of the Grand Final - it could be a good Xmas presnet for you

........Im heading to Europe for 12 months.

I leave tomorrow meaning i have seen my last Manly game live this year (im now relying on the replays they post on the NRL site)

Hopefully everything goes to plan tho and i can catch them in the world club challange next jan/feb, until then its replays and the odd drop in here to get the goss

Dont bet on it Disco. When I was in London I managed to catch heaps of games live. Some pubs that open early will show the games if you ask them to. I cant remember which channel it was but they definitely get some live games.

SOO games are also shown live at all of the Walkabout pubs. Nothing like watching SOO wth 1000 other Aussie yobbos at 10am, completely pissed!!

safe travels disco!
If you're heading to London let me know and I can direct you to a bar my brother works at....quite nice scenery there!

good luck disco...

i know what its like.. to a smaller extent.. although im only gone for 5 weeks heading to america.

im spewing as i miss the manly v dogs game at brookie. hate the dogs so much.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4