manly of old

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

toovs

Reserve Grader
f$$K me monas was **** so was every one else .choc and g. stewart can not win every game on there own they played well but everyone else can go and get f@@ked :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

f$$K me monas was **** so was every one else .choc and g. stewart can not win every game on there own they played well but everyone else can go and get f@@ked :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Is this the definition of an over reaction ?

Dont take the usual ST shyte about Monas being rubbish. Orford is to blame for that performance.
Monas bashers can fcuk off. Ox was Orful tonight.
He has no control & is not our captain. He left the kid stranded in defence which is unforgivable.
Without Burns or Beaver the defence has no leadership.

Toovs, you wouldn't know if your arse was on fire. Don't come on here & spurik your retarded rubbish you dick. Fcuk off back to MSE with your lack of concentration & knowledege.

Seriously guys. If you don't agree just say so. But dick, retard rubbish ect isn't needed.

I don't think monas had a bad game and I don't think orford has the abomination that you all have him down for.

I agree Flip, Orford wasnt as bad as being made out, but wasnt great either.

I think what it comes down to is that when we are in a hole, the players we expect to dig us out and change the game are Kite, Orford and Watmough, and Orford doesnt seem to lift his game when we are in trouble like the others do.

I actually think Orford had a better game than Monas last night. For the second time this year. (the first being round one).

Mind you, they were both very poor.

But in the second half where we had a glut of possession and spent a lot of it on the Panthers tryline, I was hoping someone would stand up and give it a go. Noone did. Orford isn't a captain's arsehole. He can't lead and I don't think the players respect him.

duff maybe you should pull your pants up and get off your sister and have a good think about what your saying

duff maybe you should pull your pants up and get off your sister and have a good think about what your saying

Haha, is that the best you've got?
If you're trying to be funny or attack someone, there must be some point of reference in your comments. You can't just make some random call, there's no quality in that, mate.

Well, we all know that a razor wit is not part of your personality.

Why single out Monaghan in that game ? You don't have to make yourself look stupid wth everything you write.

For the record I agree that Choc sometimes does look like the only one that's having a red hot go.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4