Manly. NRLs concern over summer.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Not much chop at posting articles, in fact can't do it at all, but thats how Kent winds down his column in today's tele.
We are, an improved team because we wrestle as well, or according to Tallis, better than anyone else.
All of a sudden.
As soon as we look like a real serious chance, out they come.
So as Kent sees it, the biggest thing those dopes need to do is change the rules because of us in the off season.
A compliment really.
Proves one thing.
We're back baby...

I actually think that next time Tooves is on NRL360, he should press him on it and make him spell it out. Is it an accusation of cheating? Has there ever been another time when he's called on the NRL to investigate a club for improvement? Why didn't he suggest the same for the slimey bastards?

Maybe the nrl should look into why the storm have so few injuries, it’s quite remarkable
It is.
It's extraordinary.
You'll hear, oh they have the best rehab blah blah blah but it can't just be that.
Excluding sCam who plays in a dinner suit.
I'd like to see one on how many injuries they create for other teams as well...

If we wrestle well, what have the Storm been doing for the past 20 years?
I think Kent and Tallis are confusing the issue.
We, if anything, are guilty of slowing the play the ball. But to me, no more than anyone else.
I don't consider our style to be a wrestle.
The scum have now gone beyond wrestling and taken it to dangerous mma, security style locks, cutting oxygen and movement restrictions of other limbs.
It's also interesting that Kent now turns on us after being so vehement on the scum earlier.
Perhaps the church of Scientology style banishment that has happened to other ex players and journos who speak out against them has got to him
Tallis is just being the village idiot sticking up for his fellow Queensland inbreds.
Whatever, it's a credit to Des and the boys.
Des will be ahead of these Jim bobs anyway...

DOESN'T ANYONE EVER READ OTHER THREADS??????
Tsk tsk, using capitals
giphy.gif

We hold down and are one of the most penalised sides because of it. Despite that we’re still winning.

DOESN'T ANYONE EVER READ OTHER THREADS??????
Are you kidding????
Hardly anyone EVER reads my threads.
I'm lucky to get 10 posts on them and most of them are from me.
In fact GE I bet you merely stumbled across this thread and just decided to use it as a vehicle to rant.

Thank you for posting.
I do appreciate it...

Maybe the nrl should look into why the storm have so few injuries, it’s quite remarkable

Maybe after 22 years in the NRL its about time they got serious about Melbourne actually having its own junior system....in Victoria.....rather than continually spoon feeding them Qld Juniors through the Easts Tigers and Sunshine Coast in the Qld Cup.

Or are they too scared that if at least half their juniors come from Mexico, Melbourne would would rarely get outside the bottom 4, let alone into the top 8??

Last edited:
Note to the rabble Media :wait:
https://www.nrl.com/stats/teams/?competition=111&season=2019&stat=1000026

View attachment 12429
Nrl's Top 4 are all penalty kings :D

'By seeking and blundering we learn' :rofl:
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

NRL need to investigate why the Riff and Knights waste time giving away penalties but not winning >:)

If you're good enough (like Manly) you'll overcome not only the opposition but the blind mice as well. Penrith and Newcastle obviously weren't good enough.

Since the birth of social media on the internet, sports journalism in Australia has morphed into what will get the most clicks. And when it comes to the NRL, no stories get more clicks than an old fashion Manly bashing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8