Manly now real premiership contenders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Following the fantastic win over the Doggies, Manly have come in to second favorite for the Premiership with all the bookies. Now paying only 6 - 1, behind Storm at 2.5 - 1. This whole season we have been on the fourth line of betting but no longer. Those sitting on the sidelines have probably missed the good odds.

Yeah, add me to that MB.

I got good odds last year and tried to do the same this year (wait for a loss or two early and then get on) but it won't work this year. I think i'll leave it now and just watch.

I'm going to start putting on 5 leg Multi's every weekend worth $10 from here on in.

MB, you should keep us up to date with what's going on in the betting ring for games.. even other teams.. and we can hunt out where the value is for the week ahead..... and end up millionaire's and retire early and buy a hut in tahiti and get massages from gorgeous bikini clad women while we smoke cuban cigars which we lit with $100 notes......

.... and end up millionaire's and retire early and buy a hut in tahiti and get massages from gorgeous bikini clad women while we smoke cuban cigars which we lit with $100 notes......
I am getting visions and it is all good.

No probs on the odds. Unfortunately my skills have completely deserted me this year but last weekend was tops. Manly all up into the Raiders was damn fine.

MB reclines as feet are gently massaged by the thighs of virgins rolling stokies...

I have thursday's off and that's the day generally all odds are up on tabonline.com.au

So, i'll have a look on thrusdays and post some odds too

MB, you should keep us up to date with what's going on in the betting ring for games.. even other teams.. and we can hunt out where the value is for the week ahead..... and end up millionaire's and retire early and buy a hut in tahiti and get massages from gorgeous bikini clad women while we smoke cuban cigars which we lit with $100 notes......

what ??? your not living this life already!!! ;)

[quote author=Nutzcraw]

what ??? your not living this life already!!! ;)
[/quote]

I must be a battler, I only use $20 notes to lite my Wini Blues plus I cannot afford bikinis so my girls go nude during massages

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4