Manly mean business

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Adversity ......

Some fall apart and quit

Others build resilience and Conquer

Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

r0_0_640_360_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Soward sees some merit in Manly, while most others (Fox goons, Talkin Bulldogs etc) think we are just making up the numbers even though we keep getting results against fancied teams.
As for footy analysis, Cronk has been pretty insightful a couple of times I've seen him, he clearly studies the game and is pretty smart.

If you look at the table. The top 6 sides defensively in order are the actual top six teams on the premership table.

Defence wins matches. As long as we can keep our mongrel and team spirit in D, we will be a big chance

If you look at the table. The top 6 sides defensively in order are the actual top six teams on the premership table.

Defence wins matches. As long as we can keep our mongrel and team spirit in D, we will be a big chance

Up to our eyeballs I’d suggest.

But I do think depth and lack of experience will be an issue.

The Rorters are probably red hot favourites , and for good reason , with about 20 million in players you can have a squad in reserves most teams would dream about having in their firsts.

Up to our eyeballs I’d suggest.

But I do think depth and lack of experience will be an issue.

The Rorters are probably red hot favourites , and for good reason , with about 20 million in players you can have a squad in reserves most teams would dream about having in their firsts.

Sounds like Manly back in the early 80s when we had even test players running around in reserve grade at times. IIRC players like Wombat, Fatty, Ray Brown etc all played quite a few games in the reggies. Of course, there was no salary cap back then so no one gave a toss how much money was spent, the rest just didn't like it because we actually had the money to buy some good players and the absolute best person in Arko to convince players that Manly was the best club to play for.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8