Manly Lose 28-0 To Wentworthville

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Disgraceful results, when many stated our pack would slaughter Wenty's.

There needs to be an investigation into Lussick's signing & Barrett's recruitment policy.

I'm extremely worried that any NRL injury would mean we haven't any substantial backups.

I'm extremely worried that any NRL injury would mean we haven't any substantial backups.
upload_2016-3-14_9-16-17.jpeg

So, that's a 100% losing record to date for the 'new broom': two losses in NSW Cup and one each for 1st grade and our Under 20s.
And we thought the start to 2015 was bad!

I don't understand this and I loved willow as a player.
But Toovey finished 9th got punted
The NYC coach lost the grand final and got punted
NSW cup under willow have been woeful for 3 seasons and he keeps his job when the other to didn't.

Can someone explain this. Is willow doing it for free?

I don't understand this and I loved willow as a player.
But Toovey finished 9th got punted
The NYC coach lost the grand final and got punted
NSW cup under willow have been woeful for 3 seasons and he keeps his job when the other to didn't.

Can someone explain this. Is willow doing it for free?
He must be Zorba's long lost love child

I was told last year forward win matches and from the only report from someone who went our a few of our forwards played well.

Therefore we win yes?

Results are not the be all and end all of NSW CUP.. but i would like it if the players dont suffer confidence issues when they consistently lose in the side and come back to first grade a shadow of the former players they were.

We have to consider the fact that Willow has had quite a few years there.. with some decent teams.. and it would be okay if they suffered small losses but there are far too many hammerings and you would have to think they are not being coached properly. How is Barrett supposed to rely on these guys if they look disinterested and flat?

Willow has to go. I am suprised the under 20's coach got the flick and not him. We need a younger guy with a bit more about him as a coach to fire them up. Bring Gifty back as coach when he retires.

This is a massively bad result. Seriously this team should perform well with the cattle out there. I still want someone from the club to explaine why David Heath was let go and Will retained when he has not peformed as a coach

This is a massively bad result. Seriously this team should perform well with the cattle out there. I still want someone from the club to explaine why David Heath was let go and Will retained when he has not peformed as a coach

I'm no supporter of Willow, but apparently he and his missus are pretty massive to the off field culture of the place. That's what I heard anyway.

And I mean the POSITIVE off field culture btw, not negative.

I'm no supporter of Willow, but apparently he and his missus are pretty massive to the off field culture of the place. That's what I heard anyway.

And I mean the POSITIVE off field culture btw, not negative.
Maybe he should be football manager. Has anyone replaced Charlie Haggett yet?

Maybe he should be football manager. Has anyone replaced Charlie Haggett yet?
Wtf haggett left already?
Dunno why grigg was let go he's been around successful set ups for a long time. Maybe Zth is after that job too.

As I posted in the other thread, I was there.

Mateo was very average. Burgess was really poor. Godinet is uninspiring.

On the upside, apart from missing a tackle to let in the final try, Leary was solid. It was damn hot and fatigue was a real factor.

Lavaka was good. As was Satini.

Liam Knight was a handful. He bent the line consistently.

Addin Fonua-Blake is an animal. Stocky and just keeps the legs pumping when he hits the line. He'll play first grade. No risk.
So if everyone was that good, why did we lose by a thousand.

Hey heeeeey....half time, we are up 18-12 in NYC y'all. Don't want to put the mocker, but do we have the FIRST win of any grade above and including SG ball right here :)

Dooo iiiiiiiiiit

BTW, that's only 10 games so far across the grades - but it would be nice to break the fricken duck egg !!

Tigers now riding right over the top of us in NYC. Nope...looks like 10 losses, from 10 games across the grades to start the year.

Assuming we aren't shooting for the club championship ;) LOL

22 points scored in the 2nd half so far by The Tigers after Manly lead 18-12 at half time.

34-24 (Tigers) now. Looks like Chad Randall is getting coaching tips from his mate in the NSW Cup, Willow.

Tigers win 34-30.
****ing Hell.

I have never, and I mean ever seen this before.

10 games, across 4 grades, 0 wins on the season.

What the hell is Joe Kelly's e-mail address?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4