Manly - Kingy on NRL on Fox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I find NRl on Fox so bland. Every interview and tape piece is identical.

Interview -
Ryan: Player 1 is playing great tell me about him?
Guest: Yeah he's giving 100%
Daley: Player 2 is really giving his all?
Guest Yeah he has great go forward and is setting a platform
Dell: I've noticed Player 3 has stepped up his game this year and is really out to impress he reminds me a bit of Dragons player X?
Guest: hahah Dell. But yeah, nah, hes going great guns
Wiz: Player 4 is going to a new level?
Guest: It's a game of 2 halves and he plays in both halves
Ryan: Is that player in origin frame Laurie?
Daley: Yup he's in the mix
Ryan: Whats your stat of the week Wiz?
Wiz (obviously reading script with no idead of actual stat): These teams have played 30 times and you have won 19 by an average of 8 .4points
Ryan: Well thanks Guest, what did you bring for the swag bag.
Guest: I brought this meaningless piece of **** training shirt cause like every other guest I forgot to bring something til the last minute, but I'll sign in.
Ryan: Great work thanks Guest, here is this weeks Props pentathlon.
*Props pentathlon rolls with the exact same jokes as every other props pentathlon they have ever run*

Captain of the Gate said:

Interview -
Dell: I've noticed Player 3 has stepped up his game this year and is really out to impress he reminds me a bit of Dragons player X?
Wiz (obviously reading script with no idead of actual stat): These teams have played 30 times and you have won 19 by an average of 8 .4points
Guest: I brought this meaningless piece of s**t training shirt cause like every other guest I forgot to bring something til the last minute, but I'll sign in.
*Props pentathlon rolls with the exact same jokes as every other props pentathlon they have ever run*

That could be any RL interview Captain ? By the way my experience with muffins and toasters is that they tend to get stuck in there sometimes and you need to unplug the toaster and get a knife in there to extract them. Never happened to Vossy obviously.

Chip and Chase said:
Captain of the Gate said:

Interview -
Guest: I brought this meaningless piece of s**t training shirt cause like every other guest I forgot to bring something til the last minute, but I'll sign in.

That could be any RL interview Captain ? By the way my experience with muffins and toasters is that they tend to get stuck in there sometimes and you need to unplug the toaster and get a knife in there to extract them. Never happened to Vossy obviously.

Man up and poke it with your finger then they usually pop up, a few burns wont kill you. I mean how badly do you want that muffin?

same issue really, especially if they are frozen

Daniel said:

Probably worse IMO. That's why I was interested if Vossy had some sort of special toaster, like a high speed ejection model or something.

Chip and Chase said:
Daniel said:

Probably worse IMO. That's why I was interested if Vossy had some sort of special toaster, like a high speed ejection model or something.

It's all about keep the crumpet as flat as possible. I had this dilemma on the weekend, the first batch stuck in there and I had to use my finger to push it down and away from the edge, however due to the crumpet being softer on top it had stuck a little to the edge.

Just use a plastic spatula

Absolutely right there the only time I watch the channel 9 footy show is when there is a Manly player appearing and even then I record it on IQ so I can fast forward through the "CRAP".

The Gronk said:
I far prefer the fox nrl shows to any of the dribble channel nine spits out.

I like the Sunday Roast and don't mind the Sunday Footy Show but like Sheikheagle said, I have to record them so that I can fast forward through the crap (especially with the Sunday Footy Show but I normally watch the majority of the Roast. Terry Kennedy ****s me to tears with the verbal diarrhea that comes out of his mouth).

Your not wrong that that most Rugby League interviews are like this. My big problem with NRL on Fox is the way they ask questions encourages boring predictable answers. On top of that it is such a formula and structure they can't do anything but bland.

Jethro said:
Terry Kennedy ****s me to tears with the verbal diarrhea that comes out of his mouth).

100% agree Jethro. They just have to pan the camera to his head and I start to feel nauseous, long before he opens his mouth. Not nice but he has a face I want to smack. Does Vossey contribute anything now other than finding the most meaningless dribble in his efforts to drum up humour? Obviously a cranky morning but the FF button is definitely my friend.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4