manly jersey promo with centrebet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
stoodamire said:
Oh, that's good.

Would just like to try on the jersey before i choose a size.

Just a heads up that IMO the sizes are a bit on the small side. I'm a pretty big bloke (118kg with a bit of a beer gut) and a 3XL usually gives me a bit of extra room so I got a 3XL and, while it fits fine, it wouldn't want it to be any smaller and is small for a 3XL. So if you're umming and arring between sizes, go the bigger one. I'm looking forward to giving my new jersey it's official debut when I go down to watch the Mighty Eagles smash the cowgirls in a few weeks. Hopefully the refs have worked out what exactly constitutes a knock on by then :p

mosto said:
Just a heads up that IMO the sizes are a bit on the small side. I'm a pretty big bloke (118kg with a bit of a beer gut) and a 3XL usually gives me a bit of extra room so I got a 3XL and, while it fits fine, it wouldn't want it to be any smaller and is small for a 3XL. So if you're umming and arring between sizes, go the bigger one. I'm looking forward to giving my new jersey it's official debut when I go down to watch the Mighty Eagles smash the cowgirls in a few weeks.

Agreed, I got a 2XL and it's a touch on the small side, big enough, but not roomy for me like I prefer.

I have somewhat-christened mine wearing it just watching a game @ home the other week, and then to the Pub to watch last Monday night's game. But much more looking forward to wearing it to Brookie again soon!

Hey guys,

Thanks for the reponses.

I called up the Outlet and they said they have run out of L sizes.

I was looking at either M or L, my size about 180cm, 85kg.

They said they had the away jerseys in all sizes, so i think i'll try those on and if i need an L, they'll order it for me and when it arrives, post it for free!!

Great!

Joined Centrbet May 8 and followed rules. Didn't realise the offer finished end of April until after I completed everything. Lucky 4 me just got my voucher in the mail.

I've yet to wear the jersey I received, but when trying it on I found that I really like the feel of it compared to the last couple of seasons'.

I was just told over the phone by someone at the Factory Outlet that the expiry date for redeeming this has been extended again - this time until the end of June. However the latest announcement on the website doesn't reflect that (http://www.mwse.com.au/?s=article-display&id=35010).

Has anyone else been told that the offer has been extended?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6