Manly Hatred of Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Bring on this Friday. The Jamie Lyon story in today's telly has fired up the natives big time and fortunately the Manly fans are not standing back quietly and allowing the toothless morons of the West to outdo us. They are scum!!!

GET OUT TO BROOKIE THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!

A great post follows from Dave from Manly (who may be well known to supporters on this site :lol: )

Ahhhh Parra supporters, the upper echelon of the west! How fondly I recall walking out of the 2005 semi-final at parra stadium watching the mullet brigaide of 5 parra supporters beating up a clearly mentally disabled parra supporter. So righteous and so wholesome are these bleating morons that not only do they fight between themselves for the biggest bogan award but they also challenge those incapable of defending themselves

I wonder why Lyon didn't want to stay. I dare say a shanti-shack in the middle of a sewerage plant would be more desireable than a home in the glorious cusp of the west.

This sort of things bring back memories of the glory days when Parra were actually good and were our main rivals.

Best part though - as said at the same game as mentioned by Dave - Win or lose - At least we've got a beach!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

For a good laugh check out the response to the Tele article on http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,21690092-5006066,00.html

:clap: Well done CW.

Bringing up the 10,000 post the way most would like it done. Expressing intense hatred for the Eels.

ha ha i cant believe they published my comment

Yours got through, so did this one:

"GO LYON YU DONT NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO ANY1 THERE ALL DIK HEADS THEY CAN SUM MY COK GOO LYON"

yeah but mine had a little more spite in it. So much so I decided to use the pseudonym of Dave

Yours was just mean dan. Straight for the heart with the mullet jokes.

I'm still wondering what it mean to 'sum a cok'.

ahh but mine was the one quoted above by CW. that one I thought would not slip through the cracks, obviously they thought the intellects of the west would be unable to make sense ofit

Every single one of their supporters are now trying to figure out if you were talking about the time they were beaten up.

I detest Parra. What Dan says is true that some Parra intellects were there beating up a handicapped Parra supporter, simply because he was unable to walk without moving his arms and he bumped someone's beer as he was walking out. One of the most cowardly things I have ever seen!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4