Manly gets Sunday Arvo game - Round 25

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
FRIDAY
North Queensland v Bulldogs - Dairy Farmers Stadium 7:30pm Ch 9
Wests Tigers v Newcastle - Telstra Stadium 7:30pm Ch 9

SATURDAY
South Sydney v Sydney Roosters - Telstra Stadium 5:30pm Fox
Canberra v Cronulla - Canberra Stadium 7:30pm Fox
Penrith v Warriors - CUA Stadium 7:30pm Fox

SUNDAY
Manly v St George Illawarra - Brookvale Oval 2:00pm Fox
Parramatta v Brisbane - Parramatta 3:00pm Ch 9

MONDAY
Melbourne v Titans - Olympic Park 7:00pm Fox

SEA EAGLES GET LAST ROUND SUNDAY AFTERNOON GAME
7/08/2007
By Manly Sea Eagles

The Sea Eagles are pleased to announce that the Round 25 match against the Dragons will be played on Sunday the 2nd of September at Brookvale Oval.

After strong lobbying, the club has secured a 2pm Sunday Afternoon match for our last home game of the regular season.

“The Sunday afternoon match is a fantastic result for the club and its fans,” CEO Grant Mayer said.

This season the Sea Eagles have only played two day games at Brookvale.

“We have always stated that Sunday afternoon is our preferred time slot but due to NRL and Television scheduling commitments we’ve had to accept that there is limited opportunity to secure our preference each week.”

“It’s a very exciting time for the Sea Eagles, we have the Malcolm Reilly Trophy match against old foes the Knights on Friday, we will finish the regular season with a Sunday afternoon match against the Dragons and we will play our first ever home semi. The mood at Sea Eagles headquarters is very positive and I am sure the fans are equally enthusiastic about the coming weeks.” Mayer emphasised.

At last a Sunday arvo game, though it is 2 pm which is not as good as 3 pm.

Sunday arvo at Brookie, where else would you want to be???? :yeah:

There should be a presentation at the leagues club after so it should be a massive day. I reckon they'll get a 22k crowd.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkk YYYYYYYYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

My calendar shows that as Fathers Day so here's hoping all families think that Dad deserves a special treat :)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4