Manly GALLOP to another great win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle-rock08

Reserve Grader
Manly gallop to yet another win and actually win at a canter agianst the dogs.

It seemed like a one-horse race if you look at the score.

The boys didn't even seem to go for the whip down the home straight as the game had already been won.;)

Keep on gallopping to victory guys you are doing well.

I didn't see the "Giddyup" sign this week, was it there?

I'd better shut up as I might offend certain NRL CEO's.

nah mate its retired

it was one off

I think we have all made our point and think keeping it going is just determental to him

Before the game a Bulldogs supporter was standing at the bar next to me and my mate - I wasnt wearing any Manly gear cause I was there for a work function and I have a darkish complexion and he figured me a Bulldogs fan I assume. Started ripping into Manly and mid sentence I told him I thought Manly were good things & we were here to support them. He looks me up and down with a scowl on his face and just walks off shaking his head. Geez they are an angry lot some of those Bulldogs supporters. Couldnt find him after the game either.

Its a strange experience Bulldogs games - dont get me wrong most of the people are fine but you do get some angry types you dont see anywhere else.

The Indian said:
Before the game a Bulldogs supporter was standing at the bar next to me and my mate - I wasnt wearing any Manly gear cause I was there for a work function and I have a darkish complexion and he figured me a Bulldogs fan I assume. Started ripping into Manly and mid sentence I told him I thought Manly were good things & we were here to support them. He looks me up and down with a scowl on his face and just walks off shaking his head. Geez they are an angry lot some of those Bulldogs supporters. Couldnt find him after the game either.

Its a strange experience Bulldogs games - dont get me wrong most of the people are fine but you do get some angry types you dont see anywhere else.

Just sounds like a bit of horseplay to me, although I can understand why you would think he was an ass.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6