Manly fans are a bunch of quiet fair weather softies!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What area was that? 2 Manly fans shaped up the back of 607 over the Stewart incident. Both Poms who wanted to rumble.

I was sitting next to the loudest foul mouthed Manly I have ever seen/heard. He abused everyone and anyone for 70mins till he left in tears.

There were no fights etc that I saw on my side.

Though there was on the platform at Central!

What row were you in dan?

The worst it got near us was the 'Cooper takes it up the ass' chant.

My Dad, brother and I were scream (dad still has no voice) like nothing else and the 15 or 20 other fans around us just sat their quietly watching.

Fire the **** up.

Yes Manly fans are the fun police. I hate going to the footy sometimes when you cant even enjoy yourself and barrack for your team. Think I will spend more time watching at home on the big ****-off plasma, at least my neighbours come over for a beer

Oh and not sure what row, I have lost my ticket

624 maybe?

I was in 107 i think it was and most around me were Storm fans. Was yelling all game and got a few bites from the fools in front,he didn't appreciate being told Newton doesn't deserve a premiership, Turner should be on the Gold Coast and that Crocker is a dog and Cross is a gouger.

After Inglis scored he jumped up and turned round yelling "Thats how it done", replied "What, take out the fullback and run around the reserve fullback" and he sat down and didn't spin round again

i was my usual self, i noticed the gronk and clon turn round after 1 yelling session about the cheating ref

Im surprised noone has made comment on the thread title "fair weather softies" and our not so soft opponents on Sunday.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8