Manly dual premiership legend a proud grandfather

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I am happy to share the great news of a friend of mine and Manly dual premiership winger Max Brown has become a proud grandfather
The future Manly winger Harvey William Brown was born on the 14th of April to proud parents Alexander and Ally Brown
On behalf of the Silvertails forum Congratulations to Max and the family

Future Manly winger Harvey William Brown
37b82cb5-(1).jpg

Last edited:
Great pose - one hand with a great grip on the ball while the other in a pensive pose thinking of ways to tear the opposition to threads - he looks more like a scheming half than a winger to me....

I am happy to share the great news of a friend of mine and Manly dual premiership winger Max Brown has become a proud grandfather
The future Manly winger Harvey William Brown was born on the 14th of April to proud parents Alexander and Ally Brown
On behalf of the Silvertails forum Congratulations to Max and the family

Future Manly winger Harvey William Brown
View attachment 14392

Drevil_million_dollars.jpg

One MILLION cookies!

Congrats!

He also has strong rabbit roots. Just ask the ghost of James Stewart.
Dont believe in ghosts feathered freind . The reality is that Harvey has Eagle wings like his Grandfather . He is a Manly boy through and through !

Max Brown back row next to Terry Randall
1972-bw-team-pic.png.jpg

What a team in 1972!! My two favourite Sea Eagles in the back row!

My favourite TEAM mate.

I was 10 years old and these guys were my heroes...all of them.

I wish more more here saw them play.

For me the most unheralded Manly player ever is Freddy Jones. He was Toovey tough and like Tooves he bled every game.

Our favourite yell was "book him Bill".

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4