Manly don't sign Knights discard

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mitch

Bencher

Manly signs Knights discard​

The Sea Eagles have picked up a handy front-rower from Newcastle who could push for a top grade spot next season.

Christian Ma'anaima was in the Knights' NRL squad this year but had no chance to show his wares behind the likes of the Saifiti brothers and David Klemmer.

The big middle forward turns 21 next year and will start the season in NSW Cup and wait for an opportunity.

A strong player with a good motor, he could prove another astute buy for the Sea Eagles, who picked up several bargain buys who excelled in their run to the finals in 2021.

This article says he signed with the tigers but mentions Manly in the last paragraph

He was probably pissed when he wrote the article

Tigers sign Knights discard​

The Wests Tigers have picked up a handy front-rower from Newcastle who could push for a top grade spot next season.

Christian Ma'anaima was in the Knights' NRL squad this year but had no chance to show his wares behind the likes of the Saifiti brothers and David Klemmer.

The big middle forward turns 21 next year and will start the season in NSW Cup and wait for an opportunity.

A strong player with a good motor, he could prove another astute buy for the Sea Eagles, who picked up several bargain buys who excelled in their run to the finals in 2021.

This article says he signed with the tigers but mentions Manly in the last paragraph

He was probably pissed when he wrote the article

Tigers sign Knights discard​

The Wests Tigers have picked up a handy front-rower from Newcastle who could push for a top grade spot next season.

Well I’m confused!!

Just sayin’

Yeah, I just didn’t understand it, given all our props and back-rowers coming through.

Journos are prone to error in their reporting or speculation. They’re always looking for a snippet of information to make a story.

So you are saying I should take him out of my 2022 yarts? I had him as the starting front rower / full back

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4