Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MANLY DOMINANCE MIX 1972 - 2019 - The Film

Eagle of London

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
So after tinkering away in my spare time ( which for some reason i don't seem to have a lot of) I've finally got an Edit together. Thanks to those Members on here that have shared time, info and some video. Most of this has come from the net so please excuse some of the Quality. Its mostly more recent stuff as there just isn't a great deal of older material out there unfortunately.

Hopefully this link will stay active as You Tube sometimes removes material they deem copyrighted... EG. @NRL or the background track....

Turn up the volume and go full screen....

Hope you enjoy....

Last edited:

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Awesome! I was just thinking about when this work of art was going to come out yesterday.

Make sure you email a copy to the membership team!

Nice

I'm going to heat up lunch and watch it 10 times

Thank you!

manly al

Premium Member
With a bit of luck , more credible ref calls in some instances and a level playing field , could have easily added the seasons of 19 82 , 83 , 95 , 97 and of course 2007 and 2013 to the premiership list instead of runners up . Realize that that "s the way it goes but those lost opportunities had some pretty dominant Manly sides as well . Maybe also of note , much harder with the better structured defence in recent eras to see the great individual type tries from the likes of Fulton and Gartner . Foran showed some good toe with his individual try in the clips , just another reminder of how valuable he was to Manly "s prospects during his good years with Manly .

Mark from Brisbane

Living the dream
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I’ve attended every grand final we’ve been in since 1973, sadly missed the very first and yes I agree there were lots of missed opportunities and some stitch ups.

We could easily have another 4 or 5 Premierships.

Eagle of London

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
No guesses on the musical link to the might Manly seaeagles?

Eagle of London

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I’ve attended every grand final we’ve been in since 1973, sadly missed the very first and yes I agree there were lots of missed opportunities and some stitch ups.

We could easily have another 4 or 5 Premierships.
Couldn't have fitted all those extra GF wins in mate.

Eagle of London

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Thanks all. Love the Seaeagles. Now Come on you lot. What is the song link to Manly?

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom