Manly defeat Parra in all 3 grades

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
NRL: Manly 22 - 12 Parramatta (fulltime)
Premier League: Manly 22 - 16 Parramatta (fulltime)
Jersey Flegg: Manly 22 - 12 Parramatta (fulltime)

It's a long time since we have done this to Parra. They were on top in both the lower grades too.

I would be interested in getting a brief report of the best performers in PL from anyone who was there - I was at a jam packed Brookie Pub so missed it

I only saw the second half and the last couple of minutes of the first, but Dunley looked good out of dummy half and set up a try, whilst Sione and Cuthbertson had some great runs. Wells (I think it was) also seemed to go all right.

Saw the game. Dunley gave away the obligatory penalty, darted out of half, ran sideways but gave a couple of try assists, from memory, (which is bad these days), maybe scored one himself. Afasamanga, or the big maori bloke, ran hard. Cuthbertosn went OK but still seems to be out of sorts. Number 4 went well imo. We didn't look like losing. Surprising really given their place, and ours, on the table.

Didn'te he leave cos he couldn't play first grade at Manly. Must have swallowed hi pride to come back.
He played first grade for the season after Hoppa broke his leg if memory serves me right. Got picked on the wing ahead of Stevo.

Went to England as he got a better deal than Manly were ever going to give him. Returned and was picked up to fill in the void left by the departure of Ashley Alberts?

Ashley Alberts, I remember him well. Way to slight to make that certain impact. Stuey one don't need to 'swallow pride' to want to play for the Mighty Eagles, just have the desire to play for a winning side. I'd love Hoppa back.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4