Manly Daily Opinion The Manly board has to explain this to fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MrInvisible said:
Manly need a cleanout like the Dogs had with Noad and the board.

WTF! A Bulldogs fan telling us how to run our club?? LMFAO The dogs needed to take our coach to get them out of the crap your club is in. The Bulldogs will NEVER have the heart and soul that Manly has you dirty Dog supporting maggot.

Mr Invisible - he is not suggesting Noad or the Dogs, just a cleanout like they had with him.

Now that Des is gone, a cleanout to get rid of some of the clowns sounds attractive, if all this is right.

Yeah it worked for the dogs hopefully in 10 years we will be poaching a coach from another club in the faint hope we might get somewhere after we sensationally sacked one of our own who was named coach of the year 1 year prior. Sounds like that cleanout did the trick at the dogs NOT!!!!!!!

So we now know Manly came in With $850,000 offer plus incentives, but Des is going for less what does that tell you, there is a cancer in our club

Berkeley_Eagle said:
So we now know Manly came in With $850,000 offer plus incentives, but Des is going for less what does that tell you, there is a cancer in our club
This infighting just seems to go on year after year. Too much self interest and power play.

Des is not going for less and if he is that makes it worse. I cant wait for all this **** to be over. Honestly why would you be a manly fan?

'Everyone' is suggesting that Bob Reilly is the problem. We don't know that. The Manly Daily, Daily Telegraph etc probably take their information from 'Mr Agendas Par Excellence' - Peter Peters.

There was an article suggesting the uncertainty of the Club's finances immediately before Kaspersky came onboard was a big reason for putting negotiations on hold.

Reilly may not appear the most dynamic administrator in the world, but to suggest that it's all his fault, without the facts, is crazy.

And Bob Fulton has every right to have his say in the Manly Daily, just a pity that Bob hasn't made himself available for election as a board member over the last eight years or so. Who knows, if he'd been there maybe this would have been resolved favourably months ago?

But I'm merely speculating, just like the 'off with Reilly's head' people on here.

Other clubs have management and coaching staff that come and go.
Why does it appear that each time it happens at the Sea Eagles, they turn it on to a circus? Who's the real clown behind the scenes?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6