Manly Daily Article on George Rose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At least Rose has played 1 decent game for us, that is 1 more than Rennie

At least Rose has played 1 decent game for us, that is 1 more than Rennie

Very true, that Clown wasn't an NRL possibility before the season started. Due to lack of effort during the pre-season.

At least Rose is having a real go of it.

Rose could be the X factor in supporting the 3 ks - Kite, Kyle, King.

Then we only have to worry about 5/8

...yes, especially as one of our front rowers is out injured, may not make the start of the season...whoops, that supposed to be hush, hush...

Hmmm, come on cheech spill the beans who is it??????

On past history I would suspect it would be King

As long as its not Kite then it will be Ok as it gives another young prop, maybe Sione alphabet, a change to make a fist grade spot his.

I am sure some of our lower grade props would be able to make more than one or two hit ups a game.

I'm sure Cheech has no idea what he is talking about. I don't even think he is aware this is a rugby league site. Nice avatar.

All ill say is Im pleased to hear it. The more competitive it is for 1st grade prop spots the better. So far so bloody good.

The other pertinent point is that you can't expect to go a full season without at least 6 good props to do the job. Injuries and wear and tear take their toll.

Hopefully Cleal will step up this year, Bryant will improve further along with the others in the picture.

I shouldn't say this but.....

one of my soccer mates is friends with Princess, he said that he had off season surgery removing a bone from his wrist to his hip. He is not expected to miss any games....remember SSHHH!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4