Manly co-captain Jason King on T Rex alert this Friday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
THE Sea Eagles will be on T Rex alert in Friday night's game with the Bulldogs.

Manly co-captain Jason King is well aware of the threat posed by his former teammate Tony Williams.

Read More

THE Sea Eagles will be on T Rex alert in Friday night's game with the Bulldogs.

Manly co-captain Jason King is well aware of the threat posed by his former teammate Tony Williams.

"T
jason-king-115x1151.jpg
Rex, we have seen how much of a class player he is and we are going to have to be on defensively to shut down his impact on the game," King said.

"Playing with him I guess we really know his strengths, he played tremendous for us a few years ago.

"We'll do a bit of video on him, but he won't be the only one we concentrate on.

"They have a lot of other strike weapons out there as well."

King and the rest of the Sea Eagles forwards know just what they are in store for against Des Hasler's outfit.

"It's always physical and Des will have them primed," King said.

King said the Bulldogs really lay their platform with Williams and co in the forwards.

"We have already spoken about that and the guys in the middle of the park this week are going to have to aim up to limit the effect of the Bulldogs forwards," King sad.

The former NSW Origin prop said he is slowly finding form after a few niggling injuries at the start of the season

"Hopefully I am playing my best football at the back end of the season," he said.

Jon Geddes
Manly Daily

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/manly-cocaptain-jason-king-on-t-rex-alert-this-friday/story-fngr8iii-1226973999381

It's very obvious the Dogs will play it in the forwards - they even have two forwards playing half and five-eight. I can't see the ball being spun to their wingers, so our interchange forwards will have big roles to play defensively.

As for T-Rex; he reminds me of Bernard Tomic - plenty of ability but not smart enough to capitalise on it.

Tex only plays to impress Selectors.

So now that SOO selection is over , he should be back to his bludging self :cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4